𝘁𝗲𝗻

Stay - BlackPink              1:23─〇───── 4:01               ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

                 Stay - BlackPink
            1:23─〇───── 4:01
             ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

Once they entered the hall Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook waist and walked toward his assignation seat since he's already late,other guests were sitting and listening to Jinhyuk's speech.

The said male is the one who organized tonight party,celebrating about his new project that said to be one of the biggest projects in South Korea this year.

After losing to Taehyung at the auction that day he was mad because he was so sure that he's going to win that's why he come up with this project wanting to compete with him.

"And this is the newest ship with luxurious hotel,restaurant and casino inside that—"Jinhyuk immediately shut up and halt in place when the next screen that was supposed to be a photo of his ship turn out to be his voice talking to someone that seem to be his man about drug.

Everyone in the room open their eyes in shock,the silence took over for a few second before the room become noisy due to the whispering.

Jinhyuk's face went pale,he started to panicked and asked the one responsibile for the video to turn if off.

"Bun stay here." Taehyung said,his hand has a firm grip on Jungkook's thigh preventing him from going to the crowd.

"Tae it might be a useful information and I can make another news with this you don't understand."the younger protest,trying to get up but the CEO doesn't let him.

"I do understand baby also you don't need to worry your company is probably preparing the news right now."he said with a slight smirk making Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"the sinister smirk on Taehyung's feature right now is scaring him,Taehyung has always showed him,his warm smile this past two months and the looks on his face right now is the complete opposite,his smile show satisfaction and disgusts at the same time in some way.

"You'll get it soon,sweetheart."

An hour has past and everything finally turn back to usual,well not really but the guest are still here whispering about the event that took place hour ago.

"Tae do you want to tell me something?"Jungkook who was standing restlessly next to the older decided to asked.

Taehyung with a smirk stil on his face,looking at Jinhyuk who was arrested by the police turn his attention to the reporter.

"How do you know?"He asked.

"Well,I just feel like you have something to tell me."

"Good so I don't have to talk much."

"What do you mean?"Jungkook questioned in confusion.Is it related to him wanting tell everyone about who belong to him?The brown hair male glance at Taehyung's men and both were looking so pale,that only make him more confuse.