•*Fourteen*•

(Important note: you've met the whole class 1-A already)

"Bakubro we need to go! Now!" Kirishima interrupted your dance, you looked at him and saw him shaking, "The fuck? Why do we need to leave?" Katsuki snarled as you got your hand off his hand and shoulder.

"Some guy told me there are villains trying to capture you and me!" Kirishima kept shaking, your eyes widened but before you could say anything a portal opened and people were screaming around the ballroom, Shigaraki came out with a struggling Hoshi in his arms.

"Hoshi!" You started running towards Shigaraki but Katsuki has beaten you to it, using his explosions to try and hit him and not hurt Hoshi, "You give me my son back you crusty son of a bitch" Katsuki growled, Hoshi led his arms towards him, "Daddy!" He cried.

A blonde girl came behind Katsuki with a needle that had the same black liquid, "Katsuki look out!" You yelled, he turned his head towards you but got injected on his back by the girl, Hoshi looked down at Shigaraki's arm and bit into it, making him drop the boy to attend his arm.

Hoshi ran towards you and jumped in your arms, Katsuki was being taken into the portal but Kirishima grabbed his legs and started pulling back, the blonde girl hit him behind the back, knocking him out, they quickly took Katsuki in the portal, before you knew it, it had closed.

It all seemed like a bad dream but it wasn't, you look down to find your son crying and shaking while holding tightly onto your chest, you fell onto your knees and rubbed his back, you felt tears coming out of your eyes and rolling down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry..but I'm sure we'll get him back!" Kirishima smiled weakly at you, you wiped your eyes and nodded at him, "It wasn't only him..although he planned to capture you too he has the prince and..my family" Kahogona looked down.

"Todoroki too?" Midoriya squeaked out, Kahogona nodded and sighed, "The League Of Villains betrayed me and my sister, which led her to get captured along with my parents, and now they'll pay, if you want to save your friends you'll have to help me" Kahogona turned towards you and Kirishima.

"Of course I'm in! Saving people is the manly thing to do!" Kirishima smiled, "I'll help you save your family and our friends, Kacchan and Todoroki!" Midoriya cheered while pumping up his fist, Kaminari jumped in, "I mean I'm in if it means that I get to save a cutie" he smirked, Kahogona growled at him which made Kaminari shake like a chihuahua.

You heard the others join in, Mina, Tsuyu, Hagakure, Iida, Momo, Jirou, Sero, etc. They all turned to you, you opened your mouth but Hoshi spoke first, "Let's go save daddy!" He cheered to which everyone smiled, you smiled at him and nodded, "I'm not leaving Katsuki without a fight" you smirked.

"Alright, I'll develop a plan overnight, come tomorrow to my shop to discuss it" Kahogona spoke to which everyone nodded, he left and you carried Hoshi back to Tsuyu's home, which made you not listen to a conversation that happened inside the torn up castle.

"I didn't know he had a family.." Uraraka whispered and sniffed, Midoriya placed his hand on her back in a comforting manner, "I know you have feeling for Kacchan but..now that you know I think you should let go Uraraka" Midoriya spoke to which Uraraka briefly nodded.

"Maybe I should.."

(This is NOT the ending BuT this fight will lead to it sooo, keep tabs for that :o)