Dangerous

First of all i'd like to dedicate this story to my awesome friends! Take it as a friendship day gift from me guys!

Akaneechane ItzMeeElla Starlightmoon- norasaki029 Ahn-Jiwon (p.s you don't have to read the story! i just tagged you to show how grateful i am to have you morons <3) i honestly wanna tag alot of other ppl too i dedicate this story to everyone of my followers!

Happy (belated) Friendship day!

Haru's pov

Working as a detective can be very hard at sometimes but after you solve a case the feeling you get  is undescribable. I indulged myself in many cases willingly and I've never regretted anything I've done in life so far.

Everyone of my subordinates are helpful and i don't mind being around them but i do hate being around a certain someone. yeah that's the rich bastard Daisuke kambe. He thinks money can solve everything like who even says that only that bastard will do.

"Hey kato! chief called you in" shinnosuke called me and i couldn't be any happier. Yes finally one mission.

I eagerly walked into the room hoping i wouldn't see that kambe's face but unfortunately he was there as usual. Bastard has money why's he even here.

"kato haru reporting in chief!" i said as i looked at the calm chief. The room had this tension filled air which gave me chills.

"ok everyone I'm explaining the whole case now. 15 college students have died in this past 1 year but not even one student's death was reported as murder. everyone's death is recorded as either heart attack due to stress or drug overdoes" the chief said while everyone paid their attention sincerely.

not even one complaint has been given? what kind of business are they doing in that college.

"The chairman of the college is a big-shot in the society. The chairman is the son of our current President so going up against him directly can be pretty risky for our agency" the chief continued with a serious face all of a sudden.if the chief gets worked up then it's never a good news to begin with.

"All we are gonna do is to go undercover as college students and find out who the killer is and get some evidences to place the culprit in front of the law. The killer might be a Teacher,Student, cleaner or even the chairman so we have to play it safe" the chief said and tried to explain what kind of situation we are in and what we should do and what we shouldn't do.

"chief who's going undercover by the way? everyone's way older to be looking like a college student" i raised a question and everyone seemed to want the answer as well. Probably shinnosuke's going to be the one since he looks younger.

"glad you asked. Haru and daisuke are going undercover" that's all it took to break me. WhAt?

"me and this money obsessed jerk?! no way chief!" i yelled out of pure frustration. is this a curse? why do i have to work with this jerk once again?!

"kato the person who gave us this case says those 15 students were sexually abused before they were killed and i don't want anything to happen to any other students. This is no time for quarreling" chief shot back and i understood the seriousness of the situation.

Sexually abused? sh#t i wish we took this case sooner.....we might've been able to save some lives.

"sorry chief i acted pretty childish well so the 15 students were females i suppose?" i asked and looked at kambe who was chewing a gum. arrogant bastard.

"The exact opposite. All the students who were killed are guys" the chief replied which got me a little shook.

"Not to mention the fact that all the 15 students were pretty good looking so we suspect they were taken for their looks. the killer must be into guys" kambe jerk said which got a nod from the chief.

"kambe will explain the rest of the plan" the chief said and moved away so kambe could stand in the center.

"We are creating fake id's for myself and kato so there's no problem with getting in. I've bought an apartment for me and kato. we'll stay there until the case ends" kambe said with his 'I'm so rich' tone.

"Huh??? you could've just rented an apartment why did u buy it well that's none of my  concern but i have to live with you?!" i screamed again but got a glare from the chief which made me shut up and calm down.

"how are we going to lure the killer out?" shinnosuke asked as he looked rather serious than playful.

"since the killer seems to be interested in cute guys we are going to lure him out with a cute guy " kambe replied and smirked at me? did i see that right just now?

"who are we gonna use? did u pay a student ?" i asked with a bored tone. he probably gave a cute guy some blank checks and asked him to act as the bait.

"you of course detective kato" he replied and walked towards me. what the hell is wrong with this dude?!

"huhuh? does any part of me looks cute?!" i asked and backed away from him. his face had a twisted expression.

"want me to show you?" he asked  as he backed me up against a wall and placed both his hands on the wall trapping me in between them.

My face all of a sudden turned all red. He slowly raised his hand and lifted my chin up. i closed my eyes for no damn reason. what's wrong with me?!

"if this isn't a cute face then i don't know what is" he said and everyone was pretty shocked by what they've seen

"if this isn't a cute face then i don't know what is" he said and everyone was pretty shocked by what they've seen. i was on the other hand embarrassed as hell.

He all of a sudden leaned close to my ear. His breathing made me tremble but i didn't try to push him away.

"you remind me of a cute puppy since we are going to be living together.....be a good puppy haru" he whispered the last part and got away from.

Did he just call me by my first name and what the hell! why am i a puppy?!

whatever i shouldn't worry about kambe now. if the killer is able to kill 15 students without getting caught he must be really experienced. To torture 15 students before killing them....this sicko must be a monster.