CHAPTER 4 part 2

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!"

______________

“But what about orientation, aren’t we going to miss it?” Brown-haired chick questioned.

Shet, I was hoping not to overuse my quirk, but it looks like that's going to happen. 

“You’re not going to make the big leagues by doing useless things such as orientation. One thing different about U.A is that we are not held down by traditions, meaning I can run this class the way I want,” Mr. Aizawa stated.

Well, he seems nice, note sarcasm.

“You never got to use your quirk in physical exams. Bakugou, since you got the most points in the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance through with a softball?”

Wait, the name bakugou seems familiar, where have I heard it before. 

“67 meters.”

His voice also seemed familiar.

“Get in this circle here, I want you to throw this softball, this time using your quirk Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle.” 

This bakugou character seems to always have a smug look, I really don’t want to get near him.

“Alright, you asked for it,” bakugou got ready to throw it.” “DIEEEE!”

I’m screwed.

How did he even get into U.A with an attitude like his, why does he even want to be a hero?

“705.5 meters!” “That's so cool!” “man your quirk is so awesome!!” “ Can I go next? This looks fun!”

Why are these people so enthusiastic, they sure are scaring me. 

“ You think this is fun, you have 3 years to become a hero, you think it's all going to be games? With that attitude, you might as well leave now.” 

The scariest person here is the teacher. Honestly, even if I wanted to leave, my legs are frozen. What I heard next made me want to start looking for my future casket.

“There are going to be 8 physical tests, if you come in last place, you will be expelled.”

This is when I start sweating, I’m going to make a fool out of myself, everyone is going to make fun of me. 

“Don’t doubt yourself, whether you think you're strong enough or not, pro heroes don’t have time to doubt. You're going to be just fine.”

Gunhead came over to check on me the day before my first day at school, I told him I wasn't sure I was cut out for being a hero. 

Gunhead treats me like his own son, I look up to him, literally and mentally. 

I can’t let Gunhead down, I have to push myself. I’m doing this for my family and everyone that tried to prove me wrong.

Most of the kids had a look of determination, but there were a few including me and this ‘Deku’ kid, who were scared out of our minds. 

“How is this even legal, we literally just got here.”

“I agree with brownie here, are you not going to give us a chance?” I finally spoke

“As I said, I run this class. Nothing is going to be fair in the real world.”

I understood those words better than anyone.