Chapter Five

Prev...

"NATSU GRAY RETRIEVE THE GIRLS! WE ARE PREPARING FOR WAR!"...

The invisible dark presences, lurked in the distance out side of Fairy Tail. It sneered with an upwards smile, just before turning and walking away from the guild. The figure walked behind a shop of an alleyway, regaining the man's usual figure.

The tall man of a slender build popped an ear pice into his ear which was attached to a mic which hang just above his mouth. The man's shoulder length dark green hair was pulled back into a bandana exposing two scars which appeared an X just below his left eye. His black glazed eyes scanned his surrounds of any suspensions. Clear. He tapped the ear device an made a call to his guild.

"What is it?" The voice echoed out of the ear piece.

The man cleared his throat,"The game is on."

"Excellent, Ace." The voice trailed off and the man named Ace dished the ear piece into a near by trash can and with his shape shifting dark magic Mage transformed his identity as a young boy camouflaging himself with the crowd of a flee market.

Meanwhile.

"AWHH, I was really looking forward to help plan the attack!" Natsu said out loud to Gray and Happy as they walked through the forest.

"Aye sir." happy said agreeing with Natsu.

"Oh yeah?-well, how can we possibly have the upper hand when we have no idea what they look like!" Gray mention.

"Damn!-You got a point." Natsu said.

"Hell how do we even know where going the right way?" Gray spot out.

"That's because I'm with ya." A voice said from the behind.

Gray, Happy and Natsu turned around to see Gajeel standing talk with his arms folded his face crossed with Lilly by his side.

"Lilly!" Happy said.

Lilly put his paw up and shook his head,"Not now, Happy."

"Aye, we don't need no steel shadowy freak following is around." Natsu said turning away.

"Can it Salamander!" Gajeel said harshly,"we got no time to be screwing around! Now follow me."

Natsu looked back at Happy then decided to follow, along with Gray behinds them.

The sound of thunder echoed the sky as the clouds were rolling in. Gray, Natsu and Gajeel looked up as he sad,"that's Juvia for you."

Damn, what sadistic bastard would harm a child...and Especially a non-magic Mage one at that. Gray thought to himself. I hope she's okay.

~Meanwhile~

"Juvia, I'm so sorry." Ezra said as she tried to comfort Juvia, but Juvia said nothing. She just sat on her knees her clothes stained of Kai's blood and wished she could have turn back time and save Kai, saved them all.

The clouds began to darken and the air became cold.

Ezra looked up to the sky as it began to rain, Could this be Juvia's sorrow?

Juvia has failed Fairy Tail. What will everyone think of Juvia now? Poor Kai, why did he have to die?! He was only a child. Juvia thought to herslef. Such a burden, Juvia will have carry on her forever.

After the death of Kai, the young boy who was found of Juvia, Ezra and Mirajane had dig a proper grave for Kai. With some metal and rope Ezra and Mirajane had build a coffin for the boy. Ezra put fabric and stuffed it with grass and leaves. Juvia however was still holding him in her arms. But what esle could she do? She felt terrible and despressed.