CH 37 - FRIENDS' DAY PT. 3 [M]

LISA'S POV

All night we teased each other...

I CAN'T TAKE IT.

I NEED HER.

I WANT HER.

BUT SHE WON'T LET ME HAVE HER.

ONE FUCKING MONTH.

SEND HELP!

We got back to the cabins and it's almost 1am. Everyone knocked out. I guess we can't party like we use too, but then again we also have plans to hangout tomorrow, so we knew we had to end the night early.

I basically dropped off everyone to their own cabin and tucked them into bed. They all got so drunk that the car ride home turned into their bed. Luckily Lucas decided not to drink because he knew I'd need some help getting everyone home safely.

Lucas dropped me off to my cabin and headed to his.

"Thanks for the help Little Lucas. Please enjoy staying here, sorry that you got the farthest cabin from here. Get there safely okay?"

"You got it Noona. Thanks for letting me hang with you all. It's good to see you all together."

I head into our bedroom and I see My Nini looking at herself in the vanity mirror removing some of her makeup before she washes her face.

"Stop looking at me like that Manoban..."

"What? I'm just admiring the view." She rolls her eyes. She gets up to go change in the closet. She turns around and looks at me.

"Help me?" I nod and I go into the closet.  She turns around because she needs help with the clasp and zipper to her top.

"I'm sorry..." I hug her from behind and I nuzzle my face to the side of her neck inhaling my favorite smell...her Jennie Ruby Jane Kim smell...

"Lisa..."

"I know you hate it when I tease you, but I can't help it. You challenged me today and you know I would challenge back. I tried not to, but I just had to. I love teasing you, and I love you."

She turns around and cups my face. I soften in her hands and she looks straight into my eyes.

"I love you too..." She brings her lips to mine. I pull her waist towards me and she wraps her arms around my neck, while her hands slightly tug into my hair.

"Baby...Theo..." I say in between our heated kiss.

"Rosie...has him...she insisted..." Thank you Best Friend. I owe you.

She takes my jacket off, but then I stop and look at her. She looks at me confused.

"One month right?" I look at her and I slip my jacket back over my shoulders.

"No..." Then I looked at her confused. She looks down and plays with the zipper to my jacket.

"I was just being over dramatic. One month is too long without having you. I was going to tell you after today when we get back home tomorrow night, but then I also wanted to tease you for teasing me and then we get into a night long battle of teasing on the yacht...clearly my plan didn't work as I wanted." She giggled then caressed my abs. I groan at her touch.

"So no more one month?" She looks up to me and shakes her head.

"Are you sure? I can wait. I'll be patient..." She bites her lip.

"I can't wait...I want you My Manoban...I didn't really mean what I said...I don't know why I said one month..." She tip toes and whispers into my ear.