characters + playlist

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ 'IF THE STARS COULD TALK' PLEASE READ THAT STORY FIRST AS THIS IS THE SEQUEL, IF YOU'VE READ ITSCT, WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU AND I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO CONTINUE FOLLOW MY CHARACTERS AND THE CHAOS TO COME

Also listen to this playlist in order to get the full effect :)

(these are songs I chose that I think tell the story the best and these lyrics are the general vibe I want the song to give)

(also for an extra challenge before reading the book comment which song you think is from who's perspective Dylan or Lando's?)

Honest - The Band Camino

"we should be honest...do we really want this? or are we lying to ourselves?"

Like to be you - Shawn Mendes ft. Julia Michaels

"I don't really want to go bed like this" ; "I'm not really sure I know what you want, are you still mad at me?"

Be - gnash

"I don't believe in shooting stars but made a wish and here we are" ; "what if were not meant to be?...I don't know who I'd be without you"

Shelter - FINNEAS

"they call us lucky, but I think we might be cursed" ; "the way you love me, I could drink the river and still die of thirst"

Since we're alone - Niall Horan

"tell me what you're running from" ; "since were alone, you can show me your heart"

Drive - Ashton Irwin

"I feel that you're hurtin' I know it's not fair";  "we could work it all out, tell me where it hurts most"  ; "just drive"

Darkest Hour - Andrea Russett

"tell me you'll be there in my darkest hour" ; "promise me you'll be there when I'm losing power"

Adore you - Harry Styles

"you don't have to say you love me" ; "just let me adore you"

Then there's you - Charlie Puth

""there's beautiful and then there's you"

Lover of mine - 5 seconds of summer

"when I take a look at my life, you're the only thing I think I got right"

Quarter past midnight - Bastille

"the streets are getting restless, good times bad decisions"

Tolerate it - Taylor Swift

"I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it" ; "now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life"

Truthfully - DNCE

"I not sure why we keep fighting" ; "I love you more than you love me"