April Fools!

(A/N I'm not sure if this has already been done but i hope you enjoy the story <3 )

Kat's POV~
"Hey Kat!" I hear Mel scream at me. I turn around and see Mel coming my way. I have a feeling I know what she's going to talk about.

"Yes Mel?" I say clearly already semi annoyed. She's been trying to get me on board with pranking the cast for weeks now.

"Geez Kat someone steal your lunch? Anyways I came over to ask if you wanted to prank Dom with me since it's April Fools."

"No there's no way i'm pranking Dom. Nope. Not gonna happen." I say already not wanting this conversation to last any longer but of course Mel won't let me get away that easily. I sigh knowing that she's going to probably force me.

"Ok fine what's the prank." I say in utter defeat. She grins mischievously. "Okay do you know how you like Dom right? Well I have a way to admit that she likes you back."

My eyes go wide, I had no idea Dom liked me back. But is it worth it? I guess i'll find out. I nod encouraging her to continue. "Well I was thinking I could fake ask you out in front of her and that will hopefully make her admit her feelings to you." She says and i'm in utter shock. "Ok but if things get out hand-" She cuts me off "Then we'll stop yeah yeah yeah got it." I nod and we decide on doing it after she's done filming this scene.

~Time Skip~

To say i'm nervous would be an understatement, i can't believe i let Mel convince me to do this. Oh crap. Here comes Dom. This is not going to go well i know it in my gut.

"Hey Kat! Over here!" Mel screams at me as soon as she sees Dom walking towards me, i put on a fake confused face as i walk towards Mel. Dom looks a little sad that i left to talk to Mel and i already feel really bad for doing this to her.

"So Kat, i wanted to ask you something." Mel says while pretending to be nervous. "Yeah what is it Mel?" I ask her trying not to gag. "Will you go on a date with me?" She asks and i can tell she's also trying not to throw up. I swallow the throw up in my throat before saying anything "wow ok" I say chuckling before continuing "I would love to!" I say smiling but in my head i'm screaming no.

Mels face brightens up and hugs me super tight before kissing my cheek and walking away. I turn around and see Dom running off with tears spewing down her face. I immediately run after her. She runs into her trailer and locks the door. "Dom let me in!" I yell so she can hear me, i hear sniffling and it breaks my heart.

"No! Go away Kat i don't want to talk to you, you don't even know why i'm upset." She says and i just sigh and reply "but i do know what i did." I hear light footsteps and then the sound of her unlocking the door. I open it and the sheer fact that i made her cry like this breaks my heart. I don't say anything at first and just hug her. She seems taken aback but still hugs back.

"I'm sorry," I start and she pulls back to look at me. "Why are you sorry?" She asks me confused, "because i knew i shouldn't have agreed to prank you." I say looking down.

"Wow" She says surprised. "W-why?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

"Because um... I- I like you and Mel thought this would push us to quote on quote 'confess our feelings so she doesn't have to watch us flirt hopelessly anymore'" I say explaining the situation, making her laugh slightly.

"That sounds like mel.. and Kat?" She asks and i look up. She doesn't say anything else she just kisses me. I kiss back and then Mel bursts into the bathroom. "Oh- I was going to check on you but i see Kat beat me to it." She says rubbing the back of her neck.

"You and Wynonna would get along" Dom says and walks out, pulling me with her.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!?!" Mel says running after us. We laugh and walk away from her, leaving her confused.