...wut

Chan's POV:
I see him visibly pale and I panic and walk towards him. He backs up even further into the wall and says in a shaky, unsure voice "How do I know you aren't lying?!" I step away and reply "If I were lying not only would it be treason against the crown but I would be imprisoned and punished for lying about kingdom activities." I see him frown slightly and twist the ring around on his finger. "I'll-I'll trust you this time but if you are lying be warned that I am a taekwondo black belt." He says raising his gaze and fixing me with a hard look. "Okay I'll keep that in mind." I chuckle. We stand there awkwardly for a moment. "So uh have you ever been to my world?" He asks. I nod "Yeah it was aaaggeeess ago but yeah." I reply. "Why were you there?" He goes on. "Well I was sent there for a summer holiday with my sister at my grandparents' house which is in Australia, besides my parents wanted to get us away from everything going on over here for a while. We enjoyed it so much that the sent us there every holiday that they could." I honestly answer. "That's really nice. Also I thought I recognised your accent!! But I didn't know if it was because it's been dulled back a bit by the British sounding accents around here." He enthuses, bouncing a little on his feet. "Hah I'm surprised you could tell! I'm guessing  you are a fellow Aussie? Your accent is quite strong." I laugh. "Oh yeah my accent is pretty strong.." He blushes a bit. "Hey it's a good thing! We have one of the best accents on the planet." I state proudly. He giggles and we both end up having a laughing fit. I hear a knock on the door and go to open it. Outside is the head guard, RM, standing there with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't know you were so close with this candidate." He says chuckling. "Ahah yeah we have been bonding over Aussie memories." I reply sheepishly. "Hm well that's all good but we are now assigning everyone to their candidates. So I need you in the guards quarters." He orders. "Of course I will let Felix know that I have to go and I'll be right there." I answer. He nods and walks off.

"Hey Felix?" I call as I seem to have lost him. I hear him hum from the balcony. I walk up next to him and stand there against the railing. "I've got to go. We're getting assigned to who we're going to guard. I hope I get you." I say turning my face to him. "I hope you get me too." He says back, smiling. "Well off you go then! Best not to keep them waiting right?" He chuckles shoving me towards the door. I laugh loudly and mutter okay okay as I stumble out the door.