tobys loft

shot : spencer and toby are
             living together in his loft for
            the summer (before college )

TOBYS POV :
I could hear ruffling in the bed and someone panting , Spencer had another bad dream . Ever since the dollhouse , Spencer couldn't stop having nightmares. She never wanted to wake me up, but every single time she did . It was my idea for her to live in the loft . I could see how afraid she was of sleeping in her own room, how she would flinch every time she had to look at her bed . I didn't want her to feel that type of discomfort . So she moved in with me , and to be honest , the loft was more of her home than her actual home . I opened my eyes and sat up to comfort her . The moonlight shone in through the window , so I looked at the clock , 2:24 AM . She was already sitting up , her hair was a little messy , she was just wearing my shirt and her underwear. " Shh it's okay baby" I whispered, tracing my thumb along her cheeks and resting my forehead on hers . " I'm sorry Tobes" she murmured , still panting from the dream . I looked into her eyes and saw how scared she looked . I kissed her forehead and looked at her again. " Don't ever apologize, okay?" She smiled a little smile and went to lie back down in my arms . I started to trace my fingers through her hair when she looked up at me and said " I love you." " I love you too". I went to sleep knowing that I was the luckiest guy in the world , to be able to say that Spencer Hastings was mine . And I was all hers .

* the morning after *

SPENCERS POV
I woke up early , it was 7am . Usually me and Toby didn't get up until 9 or 10. Then I felt Toby spooning me , his arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested in my neck . I chuckled and turned around to look at him. His hair was messy and he was shirtless. I didn't want to get up, I wanted to stay like this forever . Just grow old here . It was one of those moments you'd want to frame . But I obviously couldn't . He then started to wake up so I just whispered to him , " I'm going to get us coffee and some breakfast, okay babe?" and kissed his cheek . " mhm okay" he murmured . I smirked a little . So I stumbled out of bed and went downstairs . Downstairs was kind've messy , the sunlight shone through the curtains , there was still some rubbish from our takeout last night ,there was a few blankets on the couch and Toby's architecture work was spread all over the table . I wasn't really in the mood to clean it all up , but I knew Toby wasn't gonna either . 10 minutes later I was in the middle of flipping some pancakes when I felt Toby hug me from behind. He then started to kiss my neck .We both started laughing . I turned around and we started to intensely make out. I felt him grab my legs and pick me up . He placed me on the counter . I wrapped my legs around his . He gripped my hips when I realized. "SHIT." I hopped down from the counter and picked up the frying pan. I flipped over the pancake and it was burned . " whoops" he whispered . We both started to laugh hysterically.It was one of those moments that I realized how irrevocably in love I was .

i didn't proof read this so !! hope you enjoyeddd !! <3