The unknown boy

You are Y/N . It's your freshman year in Sant's Fransisco University. You are really an introverted girl with limited friends. All of your friends decided to go abroad for higher studies but you were not allowed to go (because of your health conditions).

"Finally its Fresher's day..", you mumbled to yourself entering the collage gate.

You were checking out the new freshers! Some are from the middle school as you but you rarely talked to them, some are new!! Suddenly you noticed an unsual guy out there entering the office room with black outfit , mouth coverd with a mask and wearing a cap. You feel something about him but then you also find him kind of odd wearing such an outfit on such a hot day.

But you brushed it off as you are too nervous for the new people new classes! You felt so nervous that you needed to use the washroom to freshen up.

While coming out you just bumped into someone. He was in full black outfit n with the black mask and cap just as you saw the guy while entering the collage.
He saw u .. You saw him.. He removed his mask .As soon as he did so his heart warming smile just got you carried away ..it was so attractive. He said something but couldn't hear.
So he had to repeat himself...

He asked "You okay?!"
You just replied, " Oh yes i was just rushing out of the washroom incase I would b late for my first class".
He asked with shock, "BOY'S WASHROOM!?"

You frezzed and looked up to the sign n felt embarrassed that u were so nervous for the frst day and you were so in rush that u didn't evn look where were u entering n hopefully it was empty so u didn't notice it further. You just stood there silent with embarrassment.

He said in a claming voice, "Ouh its alright" and left..

You were just sighing off and thinking what just happened when you heard the bell for your first class and you ran to attend it. But your focus was on what just happened this morning and who was that boy with such a hear warming smile.