𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Please just one more!" I pouted to Tristan after he moaned about not wanting to go into more shops,

"Okay, but only because I love you" He smiled, kissing my cheek gently. I had to pick the last shop carefully, Id dragged him around so many shops but their were still so many to explore. I stood in the middle of the high-street and examined the shops around me. I decided not to go to a mainstream shop and I wanted to support a smaller business. I took me and Tristan down a side alley and looked in every shop window until I stumbled across the perfect looking little building. The windows were covered with marvellous stained glass creations and I could just make out some beaded jewellery, it looked gorgeous. I even noticed that Tristan seemed quite intrigued as to what other creations lay behind the window. I smiled and nodded at him, signalling that this was the shop I wanted to visit and he smiled softly back.

A small bell rang as I pushed the door open and I was immediately overwhelmed with the amount of homemade creations that were dotted around the whole shop. My eyes were popping out of my head in attempt to take it all in.

About 45 minuets later we came out of the shop with a small brown paper bag full of goodies.

"No more, I promise" I giggled, linking my arm around Tristans, "Ready for some lunch?" He nodded eagerly and before I even had chance to ask where he wanted to go his hand was wrapped firmly around my wrist and leading me somewhere.

"I was researching places to go for lunch last night and came across this amazing looking sandwich shop, i was dribbling looking at the photos so we have no choice but to go and get lunch there, ok?" He was so enthusiastic about this put a huge smile on my face, I nodded and went along with him, following him through all the streets until we were entering a café just opposite the field that faced the Eiffel Tower.

"Stay here ill be right back" He demanded, patting down a spot on the grass for me to sit on whilst he toddled off to what I assumed was the sandwich shop he was talking about beforehand.

Not long after he came back with two jam packed sandwiches in one hand and a bottle of red wine balancing in his other.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

"Im fucking stuffed" I said as we got back into our hotel room, flopping back down onto the bed that felt like it was made of clouds.

"A bit tipsy too" He smiled, laying down on the bed next to me. I rolled over so that i was ontop of him, i leant down and connected my lips with his, his lips were cold and wet and they werent comfortable to kiss, it felt wrong, i didnt want to be kissing him. I pushed myself of Tris and played it off as nothing.

"Do you wanna go out tonight? To like a club or something?"Tris' eyes lit up,

"I thought you'd never ask" He sighed. I beamed at him and slipped away into the bathroom to text Brad.

Me: Im going out tonight. Apparently its called club 206 ill meet you there x

Brad: See you there. Cant wait to fuck that tight little pussy of yours x

I blushed at his text and my insides churned at the thought of Brad and being so close and intimate to him again. The sun was already starting to set so we had to get out soon otherwise we wouldn't be able to do everything we had planned tonight. I brushed my teeth and curled my hair, applied a light amount of makeup with a nude lipstick to match. After leaving the bathroom to let Tris enter I walked straight to my suitcase and rummaged through the dresses I brought and found a small, tight red dress that I must've packed especially for a night out. I slid into it and picked out a pair of red heels so that my whole outfit matched. I admired myself in the reflection and fuck, did I look hot tonight.