CHAPTER-23 training

Minsa: what are you doing with my phone

(She yelled as she came back changing into the clothes in the room's closet now for calling jungkook and scolding him but to her surprise suga was already having her phone)

Suga: here done (as he cracked the sim and handed over her phone)

Minsa: what have you done who gave you the permission to--
Suga: it's my house I don't need permissions
Minsa: then why the hell have you bring me here all of my contacts you--
Suga: they will track your location and everything so it was a must
Minsa: but still how can I even contact with jungkook
Suga: (he clenched his jaw) he will come here (as he walk to his room)
Minsa: hey wait --- aishhhh pricky punk
She sat scrolling on her phone

After 15 minutes suga came back wearing his working outfit

Minsa: ohh wait I don't know where is this place how can I go to work
Suga: you are not going (as he picked some oats and started making oats)
Minsa: what do you mean I have to--
Suga: you are so annoying can you just stay silent

Minsa: but- (as I can even speak he shoved the spoonful of oats in my mouth)Suga: now just finish it and stay here you can't go outside Minsa: w-what? (I asked gulping onto the oats) who are you to lock me up here Suga: just do as I say or if you ...

Suga: now just finish it and stay here you can't go outside
Minsa: w-what? (I asked gulping onto the oats) who are you to lock me up here
Suga: just do as I say or if you wanna get yourself killed of course go outside and jin's men will welcome you they will just cut your throat off then you will be silent for eternity (he said sarcastically)
Minsa: (I gulped hard when he said that as y/n also told me about them out of nowhere my eyes felt blurry was I tearing up, will my life end like this)
Suga: (I was having breakfast when she was all silent atleast now my brain can rest I was also  checking on my phone about the schedule when I felt that she is sniffling) now what happened? (I said unamused)
Minsa: n-nothing (as I finish the bowl and went straight to the room where I am staying)
Suga: (well something is off she really considered it true ohhh hell she is clueless I laughed internally so hard)