Dorama Kingu

"Hawks! Hawks can you hear me?!" a voice that sounded far away yet so close said. I slowly nodded. Everything was black, but i could hear voices all around me, I heard cameras being flashed, People who worked the news, Some voices very very far away yelling to me if i was alright. "Keigo" a voice said. Which a high and a low pitch making not know if it was male or female, "Keigo" a second Voice was added, it sounded robotic. To white figures appeared, Blurry faces. A third figure joined them, then three more joined. The six white figures became unblurry, I could see there faces. "KEIGO" They all screamed

I woke up, I was in a room filled with white

I woke up, I was in a room filled with white. A nurse walked threw the door, "Oh you're awake" The nurse smiled. "I'm Tatami Bakikatsu" Bakikatsu spoke, She walked towards me. She grabbed a razor sharp needle, "This will only hurt for a moment." She said while putting rat poison in the needle tip, "No.. please" I tried to say, she covered my mouth. She raised the needle, getting ready to stick it inside me, "No.. please.. NOO!!" I yelled, A another nurse ran threw the door, "Hawks? Are you ok?! I heard screaming!" She yipped. "The nurse!" I said, The new nurse looked at me. "The-" I looked where Bakikatsu was. She was gone. "Hawks?" The nurse said, "nurse.... There was a nurse, she tried killing me" I said, The nurse nodded, "You hit your head very hard, The Doctor did say you would start seeing things." The young nurse said. I sighed, "What happened anyway?" I asked. The nurse looked down. "You were in a fight with a unknown villain. You got hit with his quirk, We thi- I think that his quirk makes people see... things.. But that's only my theory." The nurse rubbed the back of her neck. I mouthed the letter "O" and nodded, "Did the villain get caught?" I asked, she shook her head, "unfortunately" She raised her head. "Suki we need your help" A doctor walked in, The nurse nodded. Suki walked out the door, The doctor walked to me. "How are you holding up Hawks?" The doctor sat in one of the chairs in the room i was in. "Eh, I've been threw better" I joked, The doctor chuckled. "Glad to hear that" He stood up. "I'm Tayoura Yakishima, I'll be your Doctor. Sukiyaki or Suki is my daughter, She'll be at your service if you have any questions." Yakishima smiled. "I'll be going now, you're not my only patient." Yakishima waved, I waved back. He left closing the door. I laid back, closing my eyes trying to fall asleep. I heard a female laugh. I open my eyes,Bakikatsu faced was right up in mine. Her large gray eyes stared into my golden almond shape eyes, She shoved her hand in my face, "You're making me uncomfortable." She said. I rolled my eyes, A tsundere... "I can hear your thoughts you know!" She yelled, "Anyway, since i can read your thoughts, you don't have to talk out load. If you do people will think your crazy" She said. "wait is your quirk reading minds???" I said. "No stupid. I'm Dead, Remember you killed me like.. five to four years ago????" She said. My eyes widened. "You have to be joking...." I mumbled. "I wish i was. By telling by your reaction i can just know your going to be boring to hang around with." She spoke, she looked at her nails. "I need proof.. um.. How did you die?" I thought. "Falling to my death, while you were being a pussy to save me.. tell me Keigo, why didn't you save me?" She spoke. My heart beat faster.. "...You were falling way to fast down, even if I wanted to i couldn't even save you..I'm sorry" I thought.. "Eh it's fine, I don't care that i'm dead" She laughed. I looked at her, "and You're the one who has to apologize to the others" She said. "Wha..? Others?" I said, She looked at me. "You'll begin to see them in a couple days or hours. Jin doesn't care about you killing him, Surprisingly he forgives you for what you did." She bit one of her nails. I looked down, small tears dripped down my checks. Bakikatsu stared me. "Why did you kill him.." She asked. "He was a villain.. Trust me i didn't want to, he was a nice guy but he left me with no choice." I said sadly,Bakikatsu slapped me, "Choice or not, Always spare a human's life!" She yelled. "It was my life or his.." I thought. "You're an asshole. Now i know why the others want to kill you so bad.." She walked to the window. "I forgive you.." She said. I left up my head. "I know it was still a dick move but, also i know it was a accident for my death. But that doesn't mean that i care about you!" She yelled, "Agreed." I did a small smile. "Wait so why did you try to kill me earlier?" I asked. She laughed, "I'm dead. Your alive. Spirts cant do any harm to the living, only demons and powerful angels can do that. But the answer to that is because i wanted to see how would react, even tho i was not able to actually hurt you" She answered. "So your a ghost?" I asked, "I prefer the word Spirt. But yes, When we die we get to have two options, One is have another life but you'll forget all your memories of your past life. Two is become a spirt and walk along with the living world without you seeing us. But Becoming a Demon or a Angel is already chosen for you, Yet again. Killed, commit More then Fifty sins i think is Demon. Less then fifty Angel. So Hawks you're going to hell." She winked, "To be honest, you'll look pretty hot for a demon." She said. I blushed. "How do you know all of this." I asked. "Well before you killed me I studied about What happens when you die. But now that I'm actually died, I known more about the after life." She answered, I nodded. "So is it true that the Gays go to hell?" I joked. "Not funny.. But the answer to that is No, God actually loves the gays thank you very much" She hissed. "Sorry sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck.. "Hey do you know how this is even possible?" I asked. Bakikatsu looked at me. "Like, How i can see you even tho you know that your dead." I said. She nodded, "That quirk you got hit with Makes you see all the people you killed. Sucks to be you if you ask me" She said. "That's great to hear" I rolled my eyes. "Sooo.... when am i going to see the others?" I asked, "You should see them at places where people die. We're in a hospital right now and there's thousands of people who lost their lives here, that's how i came threw the gate." Bakikatsu said. "That makes sense, So if I go to a graveyard I'll see another one?" I asked, she nodded. "Cool" I smirked. "So all i gotta do is avoid a graveyard" I smiled. She shook her head, "Not that easy, If you go anywhere someone else died in your dream they can come out." She said. I frowned, "Of course it's not that easy" She giggled. I laid back, "I'm going to sleep" I thought. She nodded. I closed my eyes.