Prologue

Hey, I'm Mary Vaughn well I'm actually Mary Richardson now, I'm happily married to my darling wife Jane. You may know her as Jane The Killer but she's nothing but a sweetheart to me, she's my life support not my hero I can live without my heros but not her. I almost died when she went missing.

I'd say I'm quite soft and compassionate, I don't really despise Jeff but I wouldn't want to be in his presence; I have my father's temper but don't worry he'd never hurt me neither would my mother.

Before I tell you how me and Jane are where we are today, just note I'm not dead and I'm nothing like any of the others infact I'm the only one who can go outside and get the groceries because I don't kill, murder or harass.

If it wasn't for my unbreakable attachment to Jane I definitely would've handed all these guys into the police get them some treatment, of course I wouldn't want them killed for their actions I don't believe in that sort of thing. Never did, really.

Let me stop waffling on, all I'm going to say is she is mine, and I am hers don't you dare think for a moment she'll go out with her arsonist/assassin whatever you'd call him, because she's lesbian. And so am I.

Sorry if I've upset you in anyway, I always tried to see both sides of the story, it's hard for me to hate people but if I do I'm a 'Coo Coo Bird' quoted by my enticing Jane herself.

However time for me to get on with it, shall I start with when we met?