[Chigasaki Itaru] The new troupe {Part 1}

"To further push your abilities and acting skills, we'll have a joint training camp Mankai's Spring Troupe."

"Spring Troupe? THE Spring Troupe of Mankai!?"

"Kyaaa, Itaru-san is in that troupe, isn't he!? He's so hot! I can't wait to meet him!!"

... The Spring Troupe of Mankai? Is our director sure about that?
We're just a small troupe from a small company, are we worth meeting them?
I wouldn't say our acting sucks, but still...

"We're leaving tomorrow. Get home now and get ready. Be sure to be here in time or we'll leave without you."

"Yes!!"

…………………………

When we arrived at the mansion we would be staying at the next day, the other members were already there.

"Hello, (T/N) Troupe, nice to meet you! We're the Spring Troupe from Mankai Company, I hope we'll get along well!"

Each of us bowed and greeted the other troupe.

'Their director seems to be a really nice person.'

"You'll have time later to introduce yourselves, let's go in and prepare your rooms for now."

We nodded and set foot into the big, cozy, white building.
Right upon entering one could see the kitchen on the left and a small living room on the right, everything open - no doors.
Right ahead was one long hallway, doors to, I assume, our rooms on the left and right. Five on each side.
At the end of the hallway was a glass door, supposedly leading into a small garden.
It was blurry, but I could faintly see a white bench sitting in the middle of the green grass.

"I'm sorry, but... Only two of the girls' rooms are available at the moment. We should have told you sooner, I'm really sorry!", Spring Troupes director bowed apologetically.

"So, that means..."

"... We need to... "

"... Share rooms?"

"That's correct. I'm sorry, but you can do that, right?"

'...'

The other girls seemed happy, no one complaining about the fact they'd have to share rooms for a week.
Not like it's any different back at the dorms.
But I was hoping I'd have my own room for once.

"So, who's sharing with her?"

"Ugh, I don't want to..."

"Well, at least one of us has to. Let's play rock-paper-scissors."

Pretending like no one heard them, the other girls had a fight of who would have to share a room with me.
All the while I was standing there, feeling a piercing glare in my neck.

…………………………

"Now that that's done, let's get over to the practice room! Our first - and only for today - task will be to team up with someone from the other troupe and perform an etude. You'll have 5 minutes to find a partner!"

'Great...'

I looked at the other girls, all fawning over Chigasaki-san, wanting to team up with so bad that they'd do anything.
But, much to all our surprises, the tall blonde came up to me, smiling devishly.

"Would you do me the favor to be my partner, ...?"

"Uh... (Y/S) (Y/N). Sure."

Carefully I glanced behind him, earning furious glares from the others.
I had to hold back a grin.