Chapter 5: Discipline (part 1)

Illumi's POV:

       We left the twin's place; we traveled for almost a full day and soon found ourselves sitting in the "tour bus" that will take us to our destination which is the infamous Kukuroo Mountain or the Gate of Hades.

       After a few minutes of waiting, we are finally in front of the 256 ton testing gate. Zebro and Canary welcomed us. We passed the butler's place where every butler welcomed me and said something like "We are happy that you came back safely young master" that came with their bows. Then we proceeded on running towards the manor. We got inside the manor and my butler made sure that I got inside my room.I guess they really expected my presence because they even prepared my bath and cleaned my room without touching the things that are laid in my bedside table.

      As soon as I finished my bath, I changed my clothes and got out. My butler was already waiting at my door and said " you are called by lady Kikyo in the meeting room". I just nod at him and immediately prepared for a punishment. Once I got inside my mother surprised me with her hug but my father just stood there looking  annoyed as ever ;no one wanted to break the heavy tension surrounding us. After a minute or so...my father broke the silence and said something. "I am quite proud that you succeeded in your first assigned mission but I am really disappointed that you let someone find you looking so weak. My mother looked she was about to cry when she finally said something. "What was their names again?? Hisoka and Cheshire was it?? I heard you kisses the girl!!!!!" my mom exclaimed. That moment I knew the look on my face was showing the word horrified; how did they know about that? "What are you going to say for yourself huh? my father commented that made me shiver. "Please, do jot hurt them. I can improve. I will  make myself better, just do not touch them" I answered. I know this will be a huge punishment but I will take it just for the twins; for Cheshire. "We will talk about this in the torture chamber later...be prepared ..oh also you can still keep in contact with the guy as long as he is your ally. Remember, friendships  are not real, they will just take you for granted. I heard they can both fight, so the boy named Hisoka can help you in your missions from time to time....but do not ever let the girl know that you are contacting her brother. Don't ever let the woman near you again!" he yelled. 

We continued the punishment in the chamber ....I can accept anything just to know that Cheshire is safe and sound. This time I know that I have a soft spot for her.
After a month of punishments; they finally allowed me to continue some other missions and to visit Hisoka but of course I did not show myself to Cheshire.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will post the "part 2" later....or maybe tomorrow😊

-mai

----

A/N (edited)

Have a nice reading experience.