Chapter 4

Blaine's POV:
"I can't believe it, our daughter, my babygirl has a boyfriend. I've dreaded this day for years. What if something bad happens, what if he breaks her heart, what if she gets pregnant what if-" I'm cut of by my husband who seems worried for me. "Babe if that happens, it's okay. We're always gonna be there for her and we'll do whatever it takes for her to be happy." I stare at my husband before I realize that he's right. "I guess you're right. I just don't want to lose my baby." I say to Kurt who's handling this a lot more calmly than I am. "I know baby, but she's a teenager now. We need to let her experience high school" he says back to me. "I guess your right."
***********************
Tracy's POV
Sam and I have been dating for about 2 weeks now. I haven't been this happy since I kinda sorta dated Noah last year. My dads don't know that we dated, and I don't plan on telling them anytime soon. We dated for about a month but I really enjoyed it. That relationship seemed one sided and fake where as with Sam, it seems real and genuine. Mr. Schue is out sick this week, we have sectionals coming up soon but I do agree that the team needs a break to really come together and be one team.
"Hola Clase, my name is Holly Holiday, what's yours" he points at Puck who decides to swap names "in Finn Hudson the quarterback of the football team."
"I'm Rachel Berry his loud, loud girlfriend." Santana says.
"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany says ruining the whole joke.

"I know those aren't your names, I recently watched you perform at regionals where you lost, because your set list was about 40 years old and sounded like someone else's favorite songs." Miss Holiday says before she sings the song "Forget You". I would've joined in on the song, but I feel really tired and a little sick. Hopefully I don't catch whatever's keeping Mr. Schue out of work.
***********************
Everyday after school Sam drives me to Dalton before he has football practice. We get to the school, he runs and opens my door for me and walks me to the entrance of the school. From there I go to the Warblers practice room and wait til my dads finish rehearsal.
"Babygirl, you look awful" Dad (Kurt) says to me. Daddy comes over and looks at me.
"Princess you don't look good at all. Are you feeling okay" he asks me. I just shake my head signifying no and he rests my head on his shoulder. He rubs my back and dad takes my stuff from me.
The Warblers clear out of the room once the bell rings and I go and sit down on the big couch in the middle of the room. "Baby, were gonna go home now okay." Dad says to me and I just nod. I grab my bag and walk to the car, before falling asleep on the way home.
***********************
I wake up in my bedroom feeling worse than I did earlier. I run to my bathroom before throwing up. After about 10 minutes in the bathroom I go back to get back in bed, only to see both my dads waiting for me. I walk over before giving both of them hugs and getting back under the covers.
"Princess, how are you feeling. One of them asks me.
I don't even answer I just shake my head almost crying from how much my stomach hurt. Daddy sits down next to me and rubs my back telling me it's gonna be okay. They put on a movie for me before turning off the lights and I fall back asleep.
***********************
Sams POV
When I dropped Tracy off with her dads after school she didn't seem like herself. She looked really sick. I decided to go and check up on her and make sure she's ok. I drive to her house and I'm greeted by her dads at the door.
"Mr. and Mr. Anderson, I was wondering how Tracy's doing?" I ask the two men in front of me.
"Sam, were not sure. She's really sick." Kurt tells me.
"Is there anyway I could see her?" I ask them.
"Sam, I'm not sure, I don't want you to get sick as well." Blaine says and I nod.
"I understand completely, thank you anyway." I then head back to my car before going home, worried about my girlfriend.
***********************
Tracy's POV
Over the past few days I've been feeling better. I've been out of school for 4 days now and it's the weekend. Sam been checking in on me every night and Rachel calls me about every hour making sure I'm okay. Next week I'll be back in Glee club helping them win sectionals.

A/N:
Hi everyone!!!
Sorry for the delay in updates on this book. As I've mentioned this is not my main Glee book. My main book is a series with the first book "Material Girl" if you haven't read it yet I highly recommend it, it's much more organized and frequently updated than this book. Thank you for reading.
-Caitlyn