𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Hold me tight - BTS                1:23─〇───── 4:01               ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

  Hold me tight - BTS
  1:23─〇───── 4:01
             ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

After Jungkook left the party Taehyung who keep telling himself to stay here and not go after him and apologize started to get restless,the image of the younger crying with pain that held in those big doe eyes is hurting him.The last look that the reporter gave him make him feel like dying,those eyes that used to looks at him with love and adoration,that hold a whole galaxy could not be seen but rather an emotionless looks,it was empty and it scared Taehyung.

The CEO eventually let his heart win,he abruptly stand up and leave the room without giving Yujin a single glance.

Please Kook,baby don't leave

Taehyung keep praying hoping that the younger will be on their bed crying and waiting for him to talk everything out and apologize.He never wanted to hurt him this bad,all he want was a revenge,to let Jungkook feel the pain he felt but not to this extent.

"Where's Jungkook!?"was the first sentence left Taehyung's mouth when they arrived.

Silence

The maids and bodyguards,none of them dare to speak up,scared that they'll anger their boss even more.

"Where is Jungkook!?I'm asking you!?Where is he!!?"his voice keep raising making everyone tremble in fear.

"H-he already left."

"He left!?Where!?And with who!?"

"I don't know where he's going but he has a luggage with him,and Hansik was with him too."

Taehyung curse loudly before rush upstair to their shared room,when he open the wardrobe his heart sank,Jungkook's clothes weren't there anymore,he quickly went to his office room to find the younger's passport and sigh in relief when he see it still here meaning Jungkook can't leave Korea but what's the point when the owner is not here anymore.

Taehyung was about to call his right hand man but stop when he saw the said male walking in.

"Where is Jungkook!?"the CEO asked.

"He's gone."Hansik said with a deep sigh,he was trying his best,pleading,begging,he did everything to make Jungkook stay but the younger was very determined to leave,despite the tear that soak his beautiful feature,Jungkook's mind was like a stone,and Hansik could only fulfill his wish.

"Where!?Where did you take him Hansik tell me!"it's already passed midnight and it's very dangerous outside,Taehyung almost gone nut,keep blaming himself.He should've come home sooner,no he should have run after the younger the minute he left.

"Airport,he told me to take him there so I did.I waited until he bought his flight ticket and comeback."Hansik wanted to wait until the younger left but he refused.

"Airport!?He has no passport!Goddamit!" Taehyung curse yet again,telling Hansik to prepare the car and go to the airport asap.

Once they arrived at the airport,Hansik and Mingyu rush to asked the guards there to see if they have seen the boy left the airport or not.

"Ah yeah I saw him call an uber and left maybe twenty minutes ago."

"He didn't left to England,Jungkook has no money,oh my god why am I so dumb!?"

Meanwhile,Jungkook after leaving the airport he tell the Uber to stop in front of Taehyung's hotel,before keep walking weakly till he reach the pastries shop that he has become a regular customer,the owner already like him and treat him like a friend.

Seem like there's still a little bit luck left for Jungkook because the owner of the shop just preparing to leave,and when she saw him with a broken state she rush over to the male asking if he's okay or not.

The reporter timidly telling her that he lost his passport and has no where to go and has not a single cent in his body.

At first she questioned about Taehyung since the CEO often take him here to buy his favorite sweets but Jungkook eyes started to tear up so she shut up,assuming it's mayhap the said male is the sole reason the brown hair boy is like this.

"How about you stay here and work for me?When your new passport is done you can go back to England.Is that okay Jungkookie?"she kindly asked and Jungkook was quick to nodded his head.

"Thank you Y/N,thank you so much." Jungkook said gratefully before burst into tear and hug her tightly.

Chu:I'm full filling ur wish to take baby Koo with you ;) 

"It's okay Kookie,we're friends and friends help each other right?"her hand slowly make contact with his back,patting him softly calming him down.After 10 minutes or so the cry die down and Y/N finally get to see Jungkook's face and without asking she know he's been crying for hours now but decided to not asked him anything,not wanting him to be even more upset.

"There're two rooms on the second floor of the shop for the stuff but currently our shop has no stuff staying,you can sleep there and there's some food in the fridge if you're hungry,I have to go now Kookie,take care yeah?"she actually wanted to stay here with him considered how weak he looks right now but her mother is not feeling well today and she can't leave her alone.

"Goodnight Kookie,if you need anything you can call me hm?"

"Goodnight Y/N and thank you again."

..........