/Chapter 52/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Chaeyoung!" I looked at the person who's calling me and saw Tzuyu and Dahyun walking towards me.

As I parked my bike, I went over them.

"You look like a panda. Didn't sleep well?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Yeah. The girl bothered me again." I said as we walk into the school

"Who's a girl? The girl on your dream or Rosé?" Dahyun asked and laughed

"Lol Rosé is the girl in her dream right?" Tzuyu asked

"Oh, right so basically Rosé is the reason," Dahyun said and laugh again.

"Aniyo!"

"Eh, Mina unnie said that Rosé came at your house last night," Tzuyu said.

"Yeah but we just talked then after that she left," I said

"So it was the girl in your dream?" Tzuyu asked

"Which is Rosé." Dahyun butted in.

"Yah we're not even sure if she's the one in my dream!" I exclaimed

"Aish then who do you think? Mina unnie? Hahaha!" Dahyun said

"I thought you like Rosé? Isn't good for you if the girl is Rosé?" Tzuyu asked

"I like her BEFORE," I said emphasizing the last word.

"And now?" Dahyun asked

"I see her as a friend ok? Nothing more and nothing less."

"So what happened in your dream?" Tzuyu asked to me

"Nothing, that girl keeps calling me. She didn't even show up." I said and shrugged.

As we got into our room, we sat in our respective seats and continued our topic since the teacher is not yet there.

"Know what? Let's asked mom later." Tzuyu suggested

"Yeah, I guess it's a big help," I said

The class started and we just listen to the lesson like the usual students doing.

"It's getting boring and boring day by day." Dahyun whispers

"I know right," I said.

"MS. KIM AND MS. SON GET OUT OF MY CLASS, NOW!" Our teacher exclaimed.

Dahyun and I looked at each other as if we heard it wrong.

"Yah go out before the teacher will walk out by herself," Tzuyu whispered.

Dahyun and I just stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hahaha, your face is epic fail chaeng," Dahyun said as we're already out of the room.

"Tss, so what now? We're just going to stand here?" I asked

"I'll go to the comfort room, I need to pee hehe," Dahyun said and stormed out.

I just rolled my eyes and stay here outside our room.

I decided to roam around since I don't want to stand outside our room like a guard there.

While roaming, I passed by a window and saw the view outside of the school.

I stayed there since I'm liking the view. Then my eyesight caught something not so far.

It was Lisa and Rosé in the garden of the school.

I look at them and seems like they are arguing.

As I looked closer, I saw something that made me shocked.

What the-

"Chaeyoung!" I looked at the person who called my name and saw Dahyun.

"What are you looking at?" She asked and peek at the window.

"Is that Rosé and Lisa?" Dahyun asked.

"They are destined," I mumbled

"What?" Dahyun asked

"Come on," I said and dragged Dahyun to Lisa and Rosé's place. As we got near to their place, we hide in a tree where they can't see us.

I take a look again at Rosé and Lisa's Red Strings and It was different than the usual strings.

But it was connected.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked

"The strings of Lisa and Rosé are connected. But it's something different." I said

"How different?"

"It's something like The strings between Tzuyu and Sana unnie," I said

"Eh? What? Wait Sana unnie?!"

My eyes widened as I realized that I haven't told Dahyun nor Tzuyu about Tzuyu and Sana unnie's string.

"A-ah e-eh...."

"They are destined ?!" Dahyun exclaimed. I immediately covered her mouth and look around if someone heard us.

"Geez shut up. Yes, they are. I knew it since the first time I saw them together. But I just realized now that Tzuyu and Sana unnie's strings are different compared to my mom and dad. Tzuyu and Sana unnie's Strings are more likely tougher than my mom and dad's. Like really, and it is the same as Lisa and Rosé."

"Is that mean that they are TRULY destined?" Dahyun asked

"Maybe, I don't know," I said

"If Tzuyu and Sana are meant for each other.... then Momo and I can be!" Dahyun said

"Oh my god. Did you forget? Her string is attached with Heechul Oppa." I said and rolled my eyes

"Are you sure that it's really attached like the way Tzuyu and Sana unnie's Strings?" Dahyun asked that made me stop

I don't actually know since I didn't know that thing at that time.

I just noticed it now. What if the strings really have these two different types?

What I saw with my mom and dad is what the usual I know. But seeing Lisa's and Rosé's made me realize that it has another kind of it. Something like that.

Maybe I should check Tzuyu's and Sana's Strings later.

"Let's go now before our teacher find out that we're strolling around," I said and walked back to our room.

As we arrived at our room, our teacher is not there.

"Where's Ms?" Dahyun asked as we went in.

"She went to her next class. Where did the two of you go?" Tzuyu asked

"We stroll around. Anyway, Tzuyu-yah do you like Sana unnie?" Dahyun suddenly asked

I glared at her but she just shoved it and take back her glance to Tzuyu.

"Dahyun can you stop that stupid thing?" Tzuyu said and look sternly to Dahyun.

"Well remember the time when I told the both of that you guys will be whipped? That's about to happen and I can feel it." Dahyun said as she closed her eyes like virtualizing something.

"In your dreams," Tzuyu stated.