Chapter 1

[Previously]

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn are put together in the band one direction after their X factor  audition.

Among them, Louis and Niall are carriers, meaning they are able to give birth. Their management will allow them to have relations with band members (i don't wanna add  this sort of pressured relationship problems for them, I just wanna write cute, fluffy chapters) niall and liam are in a relationship, Zayn has a girlfriend, Harry and Louis have feelings for each other but too shy to express it.

Harrys' POV

The first time I saw Louis Tomlinson, I felt like I just saw the most beautiful person in my entire life, he is the definition of beauty, innocence, purity. He isn't much tall, actually he is quite small, barely 5'5". Smol bean he is. He is so petite and fragile, I just wanna hide him in my arms and keep him away from all bad things, forever. He has the softest and silkiest caramel colored hair in the world, I bet. It's always so fluffy and he keeps it in the cutest fringe. Then his eyes, oof, they are so blue and sparkling! they always show the most beautiful
sparkle, which is an amazing blend of shyness, care and slight bit of mischief. Long, thick eyelashes cover the glowing, soft skin under his eyes, I believe, no, I know that those eyelashes are the softest things in the world. His skin has a glowing look, it seems like his skin is made of petals of ranunculus and pink rose, softest, and always has a shade of blush prominent on it. His button nose is so cute! His lips. such a gorgeous shade of pink and red, I can't explain how much I wish that only I, can have the feeling of those petals on my lips.

His smile is like the brightest glow of the sun on the finest spring day, it never fails to spread happiness among others surrounding him. He is so caring and loving towards everyone. He is the purest and most innocent person I've ever seen. He is always so gentle and shy and timid, I just wanna cuddle him and take care of him forever.

Yeah, it's obvious that I'm in love with him, but I'm too scared to express it, because when ever I see him, I forget everything, except him.

Louis' POV

The first time I saw Harry Styles, I felt like I've found my lost puzzle piece. He is so charming, and caring! I know we know each other only for a few days, but I already feel so safe when I'm with him. He is only 16, two years younger than me but he is already so strong and handsome! Definitely I look wayyyy younger than him. He is so tall, almost 6 feet, Whenever I talk with him I have to keep my head up like I'm looking at the sky.

He has really nice chocolate curls, I think its really soft, I wanna touch it so bad but I don't know what he will think, tho he is really sweet to everyone. His eyes are green like the ever green forest tree leaves, It's like I could wonder around and get lost in those magical greens. He always has a dimpled smile plastered on his angelic face that could make anyone's face break into a huge grin.

He is so so strong, I just wanna hide myself in his protective arms and stay there forever.

He so charming, always so caring and friendly with everyone.

He is so nice to me too, whenever he sees me he grins so nicely, I always feel so happy and giddy around him. I really wanna be with him, always.

Yeah, it's obvious that I'm in love with him, but I'm too scared to express it, because whenever I see him, I forget everything, except him.