rose gold fown

rose gold fown was not like the other girls. not at all. all over hoggy hoggy hogwarts, girls wore skirts like the little sluts they were. rose gold was different though. she still wore a skirt, because of dress code, but she wasnt a little slut. well, she was a little slut for one man

"ASKDHSDK WHO'S THAT????" rose gold screamed. the entire great hall turned to look at her. the new defense against the dark arts professor, remus lupin, or as rose called him, sexy lupin, had just been introduced. he was stunning. his wavy hair waved over his amberlicious eyes. he was rose's dream man. her goal in life was no longer to defeat all the popular girls, her goal was to make remus lupin a pedophile.

-----

TIME SKIP <3

-----

it was defense against the dark arts class. rose's favorite time of the day. it was their first defense against the dark arts class. rose was so excited. she was excited because it was their first defense against the dark arts class.

"SFJDJFDJFJFJF" rose said to her friends. luckily no one heard her, because rose gold has no friends. all the popular girls call her weird, creepy, stupid. but shes not. theyre just jealous.

"Hello my cubs" professor lupin says from the front of the room.

"hi papa bear" the entire class responded. except for draco malfoy. he said "hello mama bear"

"Draco i do not appreciate you making fun of my identity. the world has moved past the need for men, and it is gracious of hogwarts to keep you here. please respect my identity." 

draco shied away, "okay papa bear," he said, blush spiraling up to his gorgeous green eyes. eyes like his mother, lily potter.

remus started to tear up. glistering h2o filled his glimmering beaver-colored eyes. "thank you draco," he managed to spit out. "accio" he said. all the water that was in his eyes went to his hand. he cupped his hand and poured the water in his mouth. "hydration" he said smiling straight at rose gold. 

"ok mes petits qui savent ce que nous faisons pour une leçon aujourd'hui"

the class looked around in silence until rose gold spoke up

"nous apprenons sur les boggarts" she said, confidence ringing from her moist vocal chords.

remus grinned, his teeth sparkling in the light, "for everyone wondering what rose said, she said we are studying boggarts. that is correct. while i prefer anyone who can speak english, speak it, i acknowledge that this is a diverse school and that learning a second language is extremely difficult. therefore, nobody is required to speak english. as i am fluent in every language, i will be able to manage."

rose gold blushed a rose gold color, "i am sorry sir, i only spoke french because you spoke french."

"did i?" remus burst out laughing. he was crying from laughing. after 7 minutes, he calmed himself down. "accio" he said. all the water that was in his eyes went to his hand. he cupped his hand and poured the water in his mouth. "hydration" he said smiling straight at rose gold.

"yes sir u did" rose gold said.

"i apologize, as i mentioned, i speak every language ever created by man, so sometimes it gets confusing."

"it is okay sir." rose gold said. the popular girls laughed but she didnt care.

"okay so today we are studying boggarts! what are boggarts?"

rose gold was the only person to raise her hand. even stupid popular girl hermione granger didnt raise her hand.

"Yes, sister rose"