USJ Part 2

Last Time
Suddenly Izuku is enveloped In a dark pillar shocking all the students (they all came to middle after getting through the disaster zones) after the dark pillar dissipated they saw Izuku without his shirt and shoes with his pants cut into shorts and darkness on one side of his body.

Last TimeSuddenly Izuku is enveloped In a dark pillar shocking all the students (they all came to middle after getting through the disaster zones) after the dark pillar dissipated they saw Izuku without his shirt and shoes with his pants cut into ...

Now
Everyone both hero's and villains were stunned by Izuku's new transformation he then turns to the villain holding his sword in a blink of an eye Izuku was holding the hand the sword was in.

Mineta: W-What a monster he just ripped that guys hand off.

Tokoyami: He's lost to the darkness in his heart.

The villain then starts holding his hand over his handless arm Izuku then makes a giant claw from his darkness and smacks away the villains away while walking towards the nomu.

Shigaraki: What the hell happened to the kid just looking at him makes me fell chills, nomu attack him.

The nomu rushes at Izuku but he uses his sword to cut the nomu's arm of and creates a shockwave which cuts the ground Izuku then kicks him in the chest sending him flying to the landslide zone izuju then starts flying to where the nomu landed ban then got up and went infront of Izuku.

Ban: Hey Izuku you st-

Midoryia Household
We look at derieri laying on Izuku's bed taking a nap until she opens her eyes.

Derieri: (Izuku's lost control) Hey I'm going out for awhile.

Inko: Okay be back soon.

USJ
Ban never got to finish his sentence since Izuku cut through ban like it was nothing Izuku then lands infront of the nomu while it's arm starts to regenerate Izuku then cuts the nomu's head off but that also regenerates the nomu then punches Izuku in the stomach which knicks him back to the plaza.

Shigaraki: You stupid brat that nomu has regeneration and shock absorption.

Izuku then cuts the nomu's arm off with hellblaze active Shigaraki waits for the nomu to heal but after a minute he starts to get made.

Shigaraki: Why isn't he healing.

Izuku then cuts off the nomu's head killing the monstrosity he then looks at Shigaraki and kurogiri.

Shigaraki: I don't like the look he's giving us, Kurogiri get us out of here!

Kurogiri then makes a portal to get out and almost gets away unscathed until Izuku threw his sword in the purple mist hurting one of them after the mist disappear the doors fly open to reveal allmight after Izuku looked at allmight the pressure of his gaze intestine and then Izuku appeared behind allmight with a giant purple hand and swatted allmight away.

Allmight: Young Midoryia what's the meaning of this.

Tsuyu: I don't think he has control over his body.

Allmight: In that case I'm sorry for what I'm about to do young midoryia.

Allmight then punched Izuku in the face flying him away Izuku quickly shaped his arms into wings and flying to allmight and kicks him in the chest allmight then grabbed his legs and spinner around and threw Izuku into the fountain after getting up you could see the darkness going all around his body he then turned his arms into claws and rushed at allmight they traded blows until allmight started slowing down he then was hit in his injured area causing his to fall on his knees.

Allmight: Y-young midoryia don't do this.

The glass from the  ceiling then falls to show a derieri Izuku looks up and rushes at her she grabs his arm and throws him to the ground she starts speed to the ground aiming for Izuku he jumps out of the way before she crashed into the ground he tries to punch her again but she grabs his arm and pulls him into a hug.

Derieri: Izuku calm down.

The darkness starts to disappear from Izuku's body he then passes out in derieri's arms.