Dom!Eiichi x Sub!Reader [Hardcore]

A/N: THANKS FOR THE REQUEST. A few moments of dirty talk.
-
-
-
-
-

“Fuck me.” 

“Sorry, what’d you say?” you knew he was teasing you. You slid upwards, head against the headboard as you looked directly into the eyes of his peering body. With no hesitance, after calming down from your first high, you admitted,

Fuck. Me.” your hand that was still on his clothed cock began to palm him. Now it was your turn to get cocky when you saw his eyebrows knit together, bottom lip between his teeth, “Fuck me and put that cock of yours to use. Stretch. Me. Out.” 

For a second, and it only took him a second, Eiichi kneeled up to not fall on you as he pulled the front part of his boxers down along with his jeans, letting you get a peek of how hard you got him. 

Without warning, without any preparation, his cock was inside you. Raw, unhinged, and satisfied with the way your pussy was soaking wet from your first orgasm, Eiichi began to relentlessly fuck into you at an animalistic pace. 

The moans and incoherent words you were letting out earlier came back, now almost going unheard with the way Eiichi was groaning himself, loving the way you felt around him without any preparation. “For the way you’re such a slut for me, you’re pleasingly tight.” 

Once again, his voice made you shudder, but now that he was in you, he felt you clencharound him. As your hands travelled to his back, now having your nails dig into his skin whilst you scratched down, his were lifting you sweater to show your bare tits, not even bothering to take it off. 

Impatience. You could feel it in the way he was thrusting at a speed he never did before, his brown hair sticking to his forehead, as well as the groans he didn’t bother to hold back. 

As if you weren’t already so overwhelmed, Eiichi's plump lips were now sucking on your exposed nipples that were embarrassingly perked up. One of the reasons that you had ended up in this position was because of them. 

Eiichi had come home tired, but there you were, sitting on the living room couch in all your glory in only panties and a short, loose sweater. And you weren’t wearing a bra. You were in the comfort of your own home after all.

Tears of pleasure began to brim in your eyes, and he immediately noticed that. However, Eiichi being Eiichi, he was very considerate of you and took it negatively. Stopping his actions, he pulled out and adjusted himself to be able to look at you clearly, “Babygirl, are you okay? I didn’t mean to be so ha-”

No.” you moved your hands to now lace into the back of his hair, “Fuck me harder. Pound into me harder.”

You almost squeaked in happiness when Eiichi smiled, “Then you wouldn’t mind if I did this.” Unexpectedly, he put both of your legs over his shoulders, the position allowing him to push back into your pussy deeper than before. And as you asked, within less of half a second, he was rapidly fucking into you, stretching you out in a way he hadn’t in a while, making your eyes roll back to the back of your head.

With his occupied mouth that went back to sucking on your breasts, he spoke to you in a sexual mantra with no care in the world;

“You like the way I’m just using your body, don’t you babygirl? Using it like you’re just a slut from somewhere else- shit.” he took a break as you clenched around him, “B-but you know that’s not true. You’re the only- fuck- fucking person I’d fuck like this. The only fucking one I’d give my cock to you.”

“M’all yours.” you gasped out. Now, both you and Eiichi were looking at each other straight in the eyes, pupils dilated, foreheads touching. 

It was so rightfully intimate. You swore you could feel every bead of sweat coming off his body. The way you two were so close together, the words you both were telling each other, only for one another to hear, it was love in lust.

“I’m close.”

“Me too.” you said, “Cum inside me.”

“What?” he asked, still pounding into you, chasing his orgasm. 

“Cum inside me. I want to feel y-you cum inside me.” 

It was like you were making a confession in a confessional of a church. It wasn’t for anybody else to hear or know of, except for the person on the other side. In this case, it was in the bedroom both of you shared, only for Eiichi to hear. 

Sh-shit, okay. Okay.” he repeated with his eyes squeezed shut, trying not to cum right then and there until you came first, “Fucking take it. You’re taking my cock so well, princess.” 

“You gonna cum, sir?” you knew that Eiichi was so, so close. And you wanted to push it. “Will you make me cream all over your cumming cock?” 

“God, baby. You’re too good to me.” he choked out, as his thrusting began to get sloppy. You could feel his cock twitching inside you, ready to give you the cum you wanted. To get him right where he needed, you clenched around him one last time, watching as he threw his head back, letting out an exasperated groan.

Holding him close, you came around him as he did inside you, covering every inch of his cock in your arousal as Eiichi covered every inch of your walls with hot cum. The feeling was almost euphoric; both the second orgasm and his cum filling you up.

Eiichi let out a satisfied sigh, pulling out and leaning back to take a good look at you. But as he kept watching you, you felt the need to prop yourself up against the headboard, legs still spread. With your dominant hand, you stuffed two of them into your used hole, feeling inside to take some of Eiichi's and your own cum. Taking your fingers out of yourself, you put them into your mouth and sucked, dragging them out slowly to let him see that you sucked them clean. 

Obviously swallowing, you cocked your head to the side with a devious smile to Eiichi. Although he was the one on top most of the time during sex, that didn’t mean you didn’t have control over him. 

Like a sly fox, you went on all fours and crawled just a few inches towards him, looking up at him and asking, 

“Round two in the shower?”