Part 1

A/N: Sorry for the inactivity. July was a rough month~ ANYWHO~

.

.

.

The beginning happened between Septuplet series #5 & #6 (at my insta: @//boboiboygelap)~ When Api was having nightmares, the rest is just a flashback before they lived with Tok Aba :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these cinnamon rolls. Just the plot, I assure you.

-BBB-

The soft sniffling woke Daun up from his slumber. He stifled a yawn as he pushed his blankets off of him to peer down at the bottom bunk.

"Api? Are you having nightmares again?" He asked sleepily, trying to force his heavy eyes open.

The sniffling stopped immediately, "Go back to sleep, Daun!"

He was tempted to do so, but decided against it as he climbed down his bed and promptly collapsed on Api's bed, not caring that he was on top of his brother. Api squeaked at the sudden weight and tried to push him off of him, "Daun! Get back to your bed!"

"You never complained this much back when we were younger..."

"I'm not a baby anymore!" Api whispered, "I can deal with this on my own!"

"You just don't want the others making fun of you again." Daun mumbled, nuzzling further into his brother's side, "Don't worry, Tanah will scold them."

Silence followed and Daun felt a little guilty. Maybe he was being too pushy.

"I guess... I can go back to my bed—"

The trembling cold hand that suddenly held his, surprised him. No sooner did that surprise morph into worry as he gripped that hand, trying to give him some of his own warmth, "Hey, Api... wanna hear the story of that time when you guys thought I ran away when we were still with mom and dad?"

"I was there when that happened..." Api mumbled, while trying to subtly wipe his face.

"I know..." Daun replied, "But... I still think you should hear it."

"Why?"

He gave him another firm grip, his eyes shining against the dim light from their window, "Because it was the time I felt lonely."

______________________

One year ago...

Daun's brothers were so amazing, he can't help but feel pride whenever he heard his classmates or fellow students talk about them in awe.

And well, who wouldn't find them amazing?

Tanah was the president of practically all the clubs in their school and their classroom.

Petir and Cahaya were the two most popular kids— the former, due to his cool attitude and being Tanah's vice president, while the latter due to his intellect.

Angin and Api were known to be the best soccer players in their school.

And Air was always flocked with friends due to his calm and easy-going personality.

"They really are amazing..." Daun mumbled as he pat the soil firmly with his small hands.

As usual, he was the first to go home, seeing that he had no other extra-curricular activities to do in school. He would often use the extra time he had to tend to his miniature garden while he waited for his brothers and parents to come home from school and work.