Pixie Dust Is Back

Zarina's POV

Finally, our fun adventure is finish and the blue pixie dust is back!

Only, I wish I could love someone. I just.. dont have a pirate to fall in love with. Except, James. James the Pirate. Or as he is called, Captain Hook.

Tinkerbell started keeping the blue dust and examining it, putting more dust just to make it good. Im in her house right now, and, im helping her. "Get me... Pixie Dust outside please." Said Tinkerbell. I nodded and fly to the Pixie Dust Tree. I scooped some in my hands, and went to Tink's house. But, Vidia stopped me and said "Where are you going with that pixie dust?" "Um... Going to tinkerbell's to give this pixie dust and make the blue dust look good and ready to use!" I said. She nodded and went to Silvermist and Rosetta. I heard Rosetta said "Does my hair look good?" Like, the 2nd time. I giggled and flied to Tinkerbell's.

I opened the door and went in. I put the pixie dust in a bowl and brought it to the blue pixie dust that is in a bowl. She put some sprinkles in, and thats when Tinker went to the bowl. "Good Job! I guess were done. Im gonna bring this to Queen Clarion." She said. I nodded as she left. I left too and went in mine. I sat on the floor, holding the book I got before the adventure.

---

NANANANANANA

I searched for The Queen of Tinkerbell cuz I dont know the name. So.... As long as I search, I found out that her name was Queen Clarion.

Anyways, sorry the chapter was short. I mean, who cares?

You might not like it anyways.

Ok, hope you enjoy! If you enjoy..

BAI MAH WAFFLESSS (girls) AND PANCAKES (boy) *throws waffles and pancakes*

if your allergic, then, be careful because theylle be falling out of the sky 0_0