5. Victim kill plan

After dance class we went to lunch.
Me and Jennie were the last to change so we just meet the rest of the gang at the table.
Not even a couple of minutes later Ava's ex came to the table with a girl I believe is his new girlfriend.
Ava did not look happy and her eyes turned flaming purple as her death eye color.
Ava's ex: oh look what we have here the Hoe and her other slut friends.
Ava: calling me a hoe but you should look in the mirror if you need to find the real one Su Jung.
Su Jung: oh how hurtful.
He was about to slap Ava when Lisa caught his hand for her then Ava got up face to face from him and punched him to the ground.
Su Jung: your going to pay for that.
Ava: aww but it's 1 against 7 boys and girls.
Y/N: plz let us?
Ava: fine Del Ka but keep him alive for a bit.
*Del Ka (kill him).*
Jennie right hooked him while Lisa hold him to the ground. Me and the rest of bp kicked and punched him. I also cut his wrist a little and yin cut his leg.
Btw his girlfriend name is Irene.
Irene: hey you sluts stop hurting him.
Ava: oh look another victim. Call me a slut again and see what happens.
Irene: you are a slut.
Ava: aww😊. Now die.😈
Ava went over to her and hit her with the tray as she fell to the ground with Su Jung.
Yin: this isn't over we have a surprise for you guys later.
Su Jung: and you haven't seen the last of me.
After school we all went home and got dress then meet up with Ava in the meeting room.
Your outfit choose one:

After I got dress we all meet Ava in the meeting room as we saw her sharpening our knifes and saw a plan in front of her

Ava: finally you guys took forever.
Jimin: well sorry you know not all of us can dress that quick.
Ava: whatever anyways here's the plan..........
After she told us the plan we went into our cars parked not that far away from his house then waited.
Yin: hey Ava his girlfriend isn't here.
Ava: awww dam I wanted to have more fun. Ehhh it's okay.
Jisoo: you guys ready?
All of us and bts: yes!!!
Ava: k Lisa Rosé your up.
Lisa and Rosé went to the house and pretended to act like normal girls who wanted to have fun after they went inside we waited for the signal.
Su Jung: well well well what do we have here.
Lisa: we wanted to have fun I heard you like handcuffs in the process to.
Su Jung: come on up lady's.
We heard everything thru the mic and Ava and yin were laughing at what he said.
Jennie: can you guys shut up before we get caught?!
Ava: sorry but that's funny don't deny it.
Lisa handcuff the guy onto the bed and Rosé gave a cough which was the signal.
Ava: lego
We went to sneak past the guards and took some out. We came in from the roof. Lucky we were flexible as Ava taught us but some of the boys weren't so we had to give them a rope. A guard spotted us but before he could say anything Ava pulled me down as Jisoo blew a sleeping dart and it hit the guard.
Y/n: Jisoo you almost got me.
Jisoo: but I didn't.
Ava: Hey!!! Stop arguing let's go.
Ava: jungkook I need you to open the door.
Jungkook: why me?
Ava: since your the fighter of your group you should be the strongest to kick the door open.
Jungkook: how did you- nvm fine
He kicked open the door as we all rushed in there.
Su Jung: what the fuck? I should've known this was a trap!!
Jennie: aww but your dumb ass didn't.
Y/n: k what should we play first?
Ava: how about pin the dart on the victim?
Girls: yes!!!
Bts: what's that?
Yin: basically we pin him on the wall and draw points on him then we throw darts on him whoever gets the highest point get to end him which Ava is going to anyways.
Bts: oh okay
Ava: Lisa Jennie hang him up.
After they hang Su up we grabbed some darts and started throwing it at him.
Lisa: ima aim for the head.
She threw it and it made a little hole in the middle of his four-head.
Ava: okay all of us throw it at the same time let's see what we get.
All of us threw darts at him some of ours landed on his hand,leg,stomach or the head but Ava was the only one that hit the middle part of him. Ava got the most points but she let all of us including bts shoot him until he was dead.
Ava: I'm happy!!! 🤗
We left the house before more guards came and caught us while we were going to the car Ava and yin shouted out...
Ava/Yin: I want to go on a speed kill!!! I want to go on a speed kill!!!I want to go on a speed kill!!!
The more they said it the more creepy is sounded and they were jumping with joy while saying it.
Jisoo: no speed kill cuz I'm not letting our Ava turn phycopath again. Ava laughed devily as.
Hobi: yea plz don't let her cuz her laugh already scare me.
We all went home and got changed as Jisoo and Ava made food. Ava was still smiling as it creeped us all out.
Y/n: plz tell me Ava didn't make food out of his body parts.
Ava: no I didn't but I made it out of animal parts😇.
After we all ate we went to change and watch a movie in the theater room.
Pj: