•|| todobaku special chapter ||•

Bakugou and todoroki are in a relationship believe it or not. It was a suprise to everyone, two rivals that are always fighting,screaming and competing with eachother suprisingly has feelings for eachother but theyre to oblivious to know that, after highschool they moved into one apartment since todoroki is always at bakugous tiny apartment. Here they are bakugou standing in their hallway shouting for the two-toned male wich he is nowhere to be found.

" hey shoto! You there?!" Bakugou shouted as he walked along the quiet hallway ' where is he, he is suppose to be here, its his day off! '
Bakugou said to himself as he tried again, he groaned and stopped after the third time he shouted for his lovers name, he was tired and let himself fall down on the cushion of the couch and let his eyes drift off to sleep.

Todoroki was watching a documentary in the living room, waiting for his ash blonde lover to come home from work, he stared at the tv not minding whats happening or what the narrarator is saying

' i know i need to do something before katsuki comes home but what is it? ' , todoroki thinked reall hard, his hand on his chin, his eyes close and his brows pinched together- then it hit him, he forgot to make dinner, he springed up and jogged towards the kitchen, he took the apron thats hanging in the wall and tied the apron behind his back and nape, he then bended his knees and opened the fridge, it was empty well almost empty, there were a few stuff but todoroki didnt know what to do with the remaining ingridients, he was an avarage cook he is nowhere near as good as bakugou but he is far from meliodas weirdly good looking food so he is in between, he sighed and stood straight again he gently closed the fridged and massaged his forehead.

He stood there thinking if he should buy take out or buy some ingridients, after some long and hard thinking he chooses to buy take out instead since he is tired and is itching to go to sleep but he cant without bakugou, he grabbed his wallet and keys and placed them in his pockets, he turns off the tv and puts on his shoes and he then left to buy some take out.

Todoroki was content and a bit ecxited for dinner since he bought the one and only cold soba that he loved and he bought bakugou some extra spicy samnyang packs so when he gets home he will just add hot water. He was walking through the dark street minding his own bussines when he heard a soft 'meow' from the side of the vending machine he stopped in his tracks and looked behind him, what he saw was a dirty opened box, he stared at it more and something white and fluffy poped up, it was a kitten. Todoroki was suprised and angry on who would abadone such a adorable kitten, he crouched infront of it and slowly placed his rough hand on the fluffy white fur of the cat, he was petting and playing with the kitten that he didnt notice how long he was playing with the kitten.

He looked at his watch " shit, he is probobly home by now" todoroki cursed under his breath, he looked at the kittens eye and bit his lip " i cant bring you home cause i dont know if bakugou even wants a cat-"
He thought about some facts and considered some stuff but he said to himself ' fuck it, i can explain to katsuki ', he grabs the kitten and hug it close to his body, todoroki then looked at his take out to see if anything was spilled but nothing did spill so he was relieved.

The two-toned male opened the door and kept his gaze at the floor, the place was quiet the cat was asleep, leaning to shotos chest, he took off his shoes and placed the take out in the kitchen counter, he guessed bakugou was taking a shower or asleep so he was about to head to their room he took a quick glance at the couch and saw a very familiar set of pointy blonde locks, he quickly walked towards the couch and looked over to the blonde ' cute ' todoroki said to himself as he stared at the blondes face, he placed the cat on bakugous stomach and he weightlessly carried bakugou and the cat to their bedroom. He gently placed the cat on his side of the bed and took off the bakugous clothes and switched it to his pajamas, he placed bakugou on the bed and watched bakugou sleep for a few minute before placing the blanket to him and hugging bakugous waist so he can be closer to him and he finally let his body relax and let him drift off to sleep.

《 AN: soo uhhh imma leave wattpad since school is coming and it kinda feel nice when u dont haave anything you need to do and cant start a story then i will pressure myself till i force myself to write and then i produce a gatbage story wich i feel bad about repeat cycle then here we are, im still gonna discontinue my other book but i will write the whole plot so the people who read it knows the ending soo uhhh 》

Did anyone did this when they when it was hot?

Yeah uhhbye