CHAPTER 9:Stay Gold

A/N:
Happy Birthday to Verivery's cute, charismatic, and reliable leader,
Lee Dongheon.

So this is a chapter dedicated to him (and his vampire self of course)
______________________________________
"Today is my birthday and I say that we should go live and then go to the castle to celebrate, I want to share this day with vampire me!", Dongheon said.

The members agreed with him and called the staff so they can start the Vlive.

Alot of fans in the chat were congratulating Dongheon and some were asking the plans for Hoyoung since their birthdays are only 6 days apart.

"Thank you so much for the greetings, I'm happy to spend my birthday with the members and of course Verrers", Dongheon said, blowing kisses to the camera.

They talked about random stuff on the Vlive besides the fact that it's Dongheon's birthday, the topic 'vampires' came up and they asked their fans what they think of the mythical creature.

"Vampires are cool!", One comment stated.

Most of the fans on the chat loved vampires and are interested in them.

Verivery smiled at this as they also got intrigued by vampires after finding out that there's a vampire version of themselves that isn't Kangmin's projection from his mind.

The members say their heartfelt messages to their leader and of course, it wouldn't be a Verivery member's birthday without Kangmin kissing the birthday celebrant on the cheeks.

The live lasted for an hour until they decided to finish it so they can go to the castle.

They told their goodbyes and Dongheon gave one last message to the fans before turning off the camera.

"To all Verrers out there, I hope you can support us until the last day of our group", He said, blows a kiss again and turns the camera off.

"What do we tell
manager-nim?",Yeonho asks.

Yongseung had a glint of trouble in his eyes and marched to their office.

"I got this", He said and winked at them.

Apparently their manager bought the lie of them going to Busan to visit Kangmin's parents even though it's Dongheon's birthday.

Minchan is able to book them a train ride and is the one who drove them to the station.

Of course social distancing is applied so the members aren't allowed to sit next to each other, they are one seat apart, and to their dismay even holding hands isn't allowed since there is someone roaming around to make sure they follow social distancing.

The others fell asleep during the ride and Yeonho was the only one awake, the person that is closest to him is Kangmin, who had his strawberry neck pillow on.

He woke them up when he heard that the next stop will finally be Busan.

When getting off the train, Kangmin tripped and almost fell flat on his face.

Thank Goodness for Yongseung and his reflexes, although their position right now is quite the predicament and they both stand back up making sure not a single fan saw them like that.

"I'm sorry", Kangmin mumbled.

Yongseung patted his head and said that it was fine.

Look left, look right, that's what they did,to make sure no one sees them go inside a wall of moss.

And when the coast is clear, they ran for it, revealing the castle.

When they entered, it's what they were expecting, streamers, balloons, and a big banner that says,
"Happy 470th/25th birthday Lee Dongheon".