19

Namjoon started the water, standing under the spray while it was still cold to ease the scorching fire under his skin. As the shower warmed, he switched places, trying with all of his willpower to be gentle with you even though every cell in his body burned to take you immediately. He palmed himself slowly as you lathered you hair, nearly growling at the way your breasts lifted while you scrubbed your scalp. When you rinsed, the soap and water sliding down your body and over your curves...he snapped.

Crowding in behind you, he snatched the body wash and sponge out of your hand. Tossing the pouf to the tiled floor, he applied the soap directly to him palms, rubbing them together before spreading the foam over your body. His hands were slow but strong, over your shoulders, down your arms and legs, up your backside, across your belly. When he reached your breasts, the growl he emitted vibrated against your back as he pulled you closer, his erection hard and hot against the small of your back. You tried to turn in his arms, but he held you fast, his hands still slipping over your breasts and he bent his head to your ear.

"I want to do this right," he rumbled, "I don't want to hurt you, Baby, but I want you so bad." Hs teeth grazed the side of your neck, "It hurts, Y/N. I need you."

You let your head fall back onto his shoulder, the feeling of his touch sweeping over you as the water lightly pelted your skin, "Joonie," you whispered, "You won't hurt me." Covering one of his hands with your own, you slid it down your front, "You just have to make sure I'm wet...ready for you..." your words ended in a moan as you helped him curl his fingers and find your swollen bud, showing him how you liked to be stroked. 

"Like that?" his voice was rough and strained, "Am I getting it right?"

"Mmm...Joonie..." your breaths ere hard and uneven, you knees quaking, "Don't stop."

He was grinding into your backside in a rolling rhythm, matching the motion of his fingers at your blooming sex. You arms reached up, fingers carding through the wet hair at the back of his head, your tiny whimpers and whispered pleas urging him to keep going. He stared at you in rapt awe as you unraveled in his hands, the little shocks and twitches, the hitched breaths and tiny squeaks that escaped your parted lips, the fluid slicking his fingers as he slipped them through your folds slowly. 

You were a masterpiece.

Lurching forward, you caught yourself o the wall with your hand, panting heavily, pressing your ass back against the grinding hips of the needy hybrid behind you and earning a pitched moan. You suddenly felt weightless, your vision swimming as your feet left the ground, your stomach dropping to your toes as your were swung up into strong arms. You wet hair blocked your vision, but you felt the slight breeze and subtle swirl of movement that meant you were being carried somewhere. When your back hit thee mattress of your bed, the pillows lifting slightly at the impact, you gasp and pushed your hair off of your face to see absolute perfection making its way toward you slowly.

Namjoon was a golden god. His glistening skin was the color of caramel fresh from the pan, accentuating the planes and lines of her magnificent body. His expansive chest heaved, his carved torso gliding under his gorgeous skin. His thick thighs and calves flexed and stretched as he stalked toward you, the muscles of his arms bunching as he crawled up onto the bed slowly. His proud length was like nothing you had seen before, the the size of it both enticing and intimidating. His chocolate orbs were dark with desire, his aura dominant and sultry, making you whimper as you opened your legs wantonly when he hovered over you.

"Y/N," he groaned, "I...I need...." his eyebrows furrowed as I barely held himself in restraint for you.

"It's okay," you assured him, "Let me."

You pushed him reluctantly to his side, turning your bodies until you could straddle his hips. Leaning down to kiss him softly, you positioned yourself and lowered down onto, slowly so you could adjust to his generous size. You breathed through the initial burn, smiling down at Namjoon's reddened face as he bit into his lip harshly. Rolling your hips, his breath forced itself out of his lungs, a whining sound following after. You started slow and soft, still getting used to how full he made you feel, until you sat up and placed your hands on his chest to balance yourself. His skin was soft as butter, but the muscles beneath were hard as steel, the contrast making your mouth itch to lick and suck on every inch until her lips went numb. The angle was hitting you just right, the ridges of his impressive cock rubbing in all the right places.