Chapter 1: Be flexible to deal with problem

Kim's POV

My phone is starting ringing non-stop, and i wonder who has called to me in the early morning, oop when i say early morning, it is just for my own concept. I pick up my phone and i realize that it is Reach, my best friend and business partner. ''Hey, what's up with you?'', i ask. Where are you right now? Don't tell me you haven't got up that it is 11:00 am already, Reach speaks loudly. Nah, it is just 11:00am and what's wrong with you today calling to me so early, huh? i ask. I give you 20 minutes to arrive at Brown IFL because there is a problem with coffee bean and i cannot contact to Apinya too, Reach says with nervous sound. okay, okay i will be there in 20 minutes, don't worry k'dude! hasha i laugh and put the call off so that Reach cannot continue chanting of complaining. Without further ado, i take shower quickly as i don't want him to worry since he always takes things seriously unlike me who is carefree and spoilt.

                                                                       ***************

Finally, i arrive at my coffee and bakery shop... i can see some new don't even know who i am since mostly i work in my office at TK branch, and sometimes i don't even come to work because i trust my two beloved friends and best business partners though i am the main stockholder, we treat each other equally. Hey, come here! i hear Reach's voice calling me and then i turn over and see he is standing with our staff in cashier counter. what's wrong with coffee bean? i ask. It has unusual smell and when we grin it, the taste is different and most of the customers are ordering this taste right away, one of the staff says. Oh, i see! why don't you call to other branches to bring the bean here? i ask. Mmmmm, other branches have a little amount of the kind of bean as well, and we need to figure out this problem that's why i call to you, Reach says with frowning face. Let come to office and we will talk in details, i ask Reach to talk in office as we cannot let staff know many things of our business.

A/N; Hey, guys i am not a native English speaker, so English is just foreign language in my country, Cambodia, and i hope you, guys don't mind my grammatical errors nor language use. Moreover, this is my first writing, and i hope it is not lame. any ideas to suggest or constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks in advance! Unedited anyway.