Chapter 5: one step forward

Kim's Pov:

While waiting for the concert to start, i surf the Internet for her background and some images. Wow, how beautiful she is! Her brown eyes are so attractive, a soft pink lip with sweet smile, i am sure i really love her and wanna stay near her. Then the show starts l, and she, the MC gets on the stage with a male MC. She is so professional with her job, then she does not talk and much because mostly it is for simgers and damn lots of advertisement which is one of the reasons i do not wanna warch any programs on Khmer channels. In the blink of eyes, the show is ended. I don't know why i really miss her, so i take my phone to text her, but i realize that i don't have her phone number. Ahh, but i have Reach. So i text him. "Hello, friend, may i have Rath's phone number please? I wait for his reply anxiously. Beep beep, " sorry, i don't her number :(, " i read his reply with wonder. " How come! Or are you pulling me leg? Are you serious, dude? I really need it", i send to him. "Hasha, a donkey, you are easily cheated, i just make fun with you, her phone number is 070 222 345" i read his reply with a big grin on my face. "Thanks, pal, take care, goodbye" i press send button. " never mind!, but don't play with her until you can not go to work, then i will break your lazy bones into pieces, bye!" Reach replys.

I end texting with Reach. But then why do i feel so nervous right away? Or i may be afraid she won't reply to me, yet let me try. I start to text her " hello, you did a good job today. Kim :)" then i am looking a message box sent to her. Ahh, haa she replies to me spontaneously. "Hi, thanks you for supporting me, did you come to the hall or just watch it on TV? I read her SMS with smiling

"I just watched it on TV because i thought that i could see your beautiful face and hear your sweet voice clearly" i tell her what is on my mind.

" Hasha... you make me smile, still thanks you. But i am sorry, i am busy now, can't play now. I will text you when i am free. Goodnight!" I read it with disappointed face. But at least i can know she likes me. Then i reply " nice to know you and play with you, goodnight, sweet dream .

Then i go to sleep!!!

*******--

What do you think about my book? Please let me know. Thanks.