Ivy Stark

A/N: Before you start reading, I just wanted to say that I published a new book called "Broke Into My Heart".
Check it out if you want.❤️

It has been two weeks since Wade and Peter last saw each other. They keep in touch via WhatsApp and phone calls. They miss each other, and they can't spend another minute without one and other.

Wade just couldn't wait for a miracle to happen. He had to see Peter. 

Wade: peter??

Peter: i cant do this anymore

Wade: me neither, i have to see you

Peter: wade there is nothing we can do 

Wade: but there is! just forget about the old man and lets meet at that hella good mexican restaurant

Peter: ivy stark? yeah sure

Wade: oh ummm, lets just go to taco bell-

Peter: no no this is fine. ill meet you there at 15:30

Wade: its a date

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Peter was seating at the restaurant, waiting for Wade to arrive.

It was 15:30 exactly when Wade entered the restaurant, looking for Peter.

"Oh, there is my babyboy." Wade said and kissed Peter's soft lips, and then filled the empty seat infront of him.

"Mr. Stark thinks I'm patrolling." Peter looked kind of nervous, he kept picturing the worst scenarios. What if he will go eat here? What if Karen will tell him that I'm here? What if he found out I lied? What if he will see Wade here with me? What if-

The scenes kept running in his head, but a blood curdling scream that came from the outside of the restaurant stopped him from thinking. 

Lucky them, the both of them were wearing their suits.

They both went outside to see what is going on. And when they did so, a huge long and very strong tentacle caught Peter.

"Doc Ock. Long time no see."

"It's so nice to see you again, Spidey. Let's make it the last time I ever see you. Or should I say, the last time anyone will see you." He put an evil smile on his face, and threw another tentacle at Peter. This time he aimed for his neck, he tried to choke him.

"Oh not today you are not!" The merc said and climbed the big, long tentacle, in order to help Peter. When he reached a spot close enough for spidey to hear him, he tried really hard not to say it, but he just couldn't help his mouth. "They are long and thick Spidey, just how you like it." The arachnid's lenses widen with his words, and before he could tell him how inappropriate his comment was, Doc Ock threw DP on the floor.

"Okay, but invite me to dinner first." He frowned, but with a soft smile.

Peter finally got free and reached the ground, sadly just to get caught again by another tentacle. "Oh come on!"

The older man was trying to help Peter when he heard something fly in the sky. Someone, to be honest. "Oh no." 

Welp, at least it looked like he was patrolling, right? 

Peter only realized Tony was there when Doc Ock fell to the ground and released Peter's body. It was Tony, Tony helped them. Oh no. Just not Him. Everyone but him!

Peter became nervous, but soon enough he looked angry.

"This is all your fault!" He yelled at Wade.