One

August 3, 2020

Pet is tired. Pet wants to sleep, but Master doesn't want her to. Pet knows he isn't finished with her for the night and she is forcing herself to stay awake, sitting right at his feet and staring at his boots.

Master starts to stroke pet's hair. Her eyes close and she purrs a little, feeling comforted. Until his hand closes around her hair and pulls her up so that she is standing in front of him. He is seated on the couch and now looking up at her. Master forces two fingers into her cunt and Pet whimpers quietly in pain. Master curls his fingers a little to make it worse.

"Now you're going to pleasure me, little whore. Do it." Pet drops to her knees without question and frees Master's cock from his pants, stroking him lightly. He is still staring at her and she shivers, taking him into her mouth. Master groans and strokes Pet's hair again.

"Watch the teeth, little pet. Or I'll knock every single one of them down your throat." He threatens quietly. Pet moans a little in response and covers her teeth with her lips, working her tongue around his head. She looks up again into his eyes and her stomach flips. He can be terrifying.

After a few minutes, Master grabs Pet's arms and shoves her over the couch. He enters her forcefully and Pet squeals in pain. Pet is always sore; Master is insatiable and fucks her many times every day. Tears spring to Pet's eyes and she closes them, gripping the fabric of the couch and trying not to think about the pain.

It begins to burn and sting when Master thrusts more forcefully. Pet's throat closes against sobs of agony and she squirms under him.

Master digs his fingers into her arms and whispers to her. "Be still. You don't want another punishment do you?"

Pet shakes her head and cries again. Master takes Pet's wrists and holds them behind her back. He stands himself up and rapes her as hard as he can. Pet screams, unable to help herself. She knows she must be bleeding.

"Master, please, it hurts. Please stop!" Pet cries. Her heart beats faster because he actually does stop. She squirms again, very afraid now and Master lets her go, crossing the room. Pet watches warily until he returns with an Ivory-handled knife. Pet hates this knife and begins to sob again, wishing she'd been able to keep her mouth shut.

Master grabs pet by her throat and pushes her backwards against the couch. Master holds the knife at pet's cunt, shoving it in just a little. But enough to cut her.

"You know the rules. Don't ever, ever, speak while I'm fucking you. You know it don't you?" Master chokes her. He moves the knife and shoves it between her lips so she could taste blood and metal. Pet wants to gag.

"Never again." Master says. "I will cut your fucking tongue out of your mouth. Understand?" Master touches the tip of the blade to the back of Pet's throat.

Pet breathes deeply, crying. He removes the knife and throws it. "Yes, Master, pet understands. Pet is sorry, sir, it won't happen again. Master. Please." Pet says between sobs. Her heart hammers adrenaline through her veins and she wants to throw up.

"You're goddamn right, girl. Come here." Master grabs Pet's hair and pulls her to the far wall where there are a set of arm shackles waiting for her. Master fastens her upper arms to the wall. Her hands are useless now.

Pet cries while Master crosses the room and rifles through his brown desk, looking in one of the drawers. He returns a minute later holding a small plastic case.

"Don't move." He growls. "If you can't keep your silence, I'll have to help you." Master draws a sewing needle and thread from the case and grips Pet's face in his hand.

"No, Master PLEASE. No, don't!" He grabs her hair and slams her head against the wall. Pet sees spots and her head throbs. Master pinches her bottom lip between two fingers and forces the needle through it. Pet screams in the back of her throat. He does the same with Pet's upper lip and pulls the sewing yarn so that it sews a part of her mouth shut. Pet shakes and squeals, but Master makes four more stitches on her. When he's finished, he cuts the string and ties it in several knots. Pet's mouth is sewn shut.

Pet wants to vomit, on the verge of fainting from pain and terror. But Master isn't done. He puts the sewing kit back in his desk and leaves the room. Pet is afraid. What would he do now? Pet has learned her lesson but can't tell him so.

When he comes back, he kneels at her feet and takes one in his hand. Pet screams and squirms when he pulls a hammer out of his back pocket.

Master looks up. "Just to make sure you can't beg anymore." He says with a wicked grin. Pet is just thinking that Master is a terrible sadist when the hammer comes down and crushes her pinky toe. Pain explodes through her foot and up her leg. She screams, but it's muffled. He stands and flips his long hair back over his shoulder and stares at Pet. Tears blind her and her foot throbs horribly.

Master let's her out of the shackles and bends her over the couch again. He rapes her harder than before but she can't scream or protest. Her foot hurts and he is hurting her. She would do anything to make him stop. She has to please him, somehow. She has to get better at obeying what he says. Clearly pet will receive no mercy from him.

When Master finishes, he drags pet by the arm and forces her into a cage set into the underside of his bed. He slams the door and spits at her. Pet recoils and moans in pain, finally able to take the weight off of her feet but it barely helps. She cries and watches the swelling, unable to beg Master to help her.

He walks away and she sags with relief. Until he comes back. Master reaches in and grabs pet's wrist, pulling her arm out of the cage. Pet squeals and looks away. A sharp prick makes her cringe and she looks back at a syringe plunged into her vein. Immediately her body seems to relax without her consent and the pain lessens considerably.

"Something for the pain, my dear." Master purrs at her. Pet looks up and meets his eyes, trying to show her gratefulness. He lets her go and commands that she sleep. Pet doesn't need to be told twice.