𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

'

'...𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲...'

☁︎

Taehyung stayed in his bathtub for almost an hour now with his clothes still on,after coming back from the airport.

Is he okay?Will he be safe?

These questions keep running in his mind and it's driving him crazy every  passing second.

Giving a hard punch on the wall he shut his eyes tight,feelings so lost.The blood was dripping out of his knuckles but he could careless.He deserves it anyway.

If he grabbed the younger's hand when he was about to leave and comeback home together,they'd probably cuddling right now but no he has to ruin everything.He swear he'll find the younger tomorrow,hug him tight and won't ever let him ago again whether or not the younger want him he doesn't care,he can't let Jungkook leave him again,call him selfish,heartless whatever it is he doesn't care.

"I'm sorry baby,please comeback."Taehyung finally let his tear fall,this is the first time after 13 years that he's crying and he didn't held back.

He leave the bathroom ten minutes after calming himself down and dressed up then went to Hansik.

"Hansik,are you free right now?" Taehyung voice was hoarse and weak,he look broken,Hansik has never seen his boss looking this defeated before.

"I've already asked my friends that are policemen to help looking for Jungkook."Hansik said as if he could read Taehyung mind and the CEO nodded.

"Hire the private detectives and tell them to find him."

Chu:I don't know if that's what they're called or not sorry.

Jungkook woke up in the next morning with a headache,his surroundings was spinning it took him a while to open his eyes again and slowly sit up,he flinched when he heard the door open but calm down a bit when he saw it's Y/N.

"Are you okay Kookie?You looks so pale?"last night the younger was a mess and it was hard understanding what he was saying.

"My head hurt,what should I do Y/N?I don't know what or where to start."his voice trembled,lip quiver but no tear left his eyes,he cried so much last night that no tear remains.

"How about you go and fresh up first?The shop is not open yet I'll prepare you breakfast then we can talk yeah?"she said sweetly,hand come to ruffle the boy's soft hair gently,calming him down.The reporter nodded before leave the bed and went to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the mirror Jungkook staring blankly at himself,the happy and bubbly Jungkook is nowhere in sight at the moment what he's seeing right now is a new Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook that look so broken,his eyes were bloodshot and swollen,his mouth was chapped,there's small bloodstained on his lip due to how hard to bite them.

Small hand slowly make contact with the cold mirror,caress his cheek that reflect in the mirror.

"You're okay Jungkook-ah,it's gonna be fine."he said before flashing a small smile that didn't even reach his eyes.

After done cleaning himself the younger went downstairs to see the freshly made pancakes and Y/N sitting there,she smile at him when she saw him walking toward her.

"Here's you breakfast,I added a lot of strawberry too,your favorite." Jungkook muttering a small thank you before start eating.

"I-I lost my passport and I can't go back to England." Jungkook started after finished his breakfast.

"I'm not sure about this too but maybe we can go to the embassy and asked them for the information?"Y/N suggest and Jungkook nodded.

Y/N has left to watch the stuff baking and prepare for the shop to open while Jungkook try to contact the company asking them for help since he need a copy of his ID,his phone wasn't with him probably it's with Taehyung,the laptop he use when he's here also belong to the older so he has to borrow Y/N's laptop and open the email to contact his boss.

His eyes immediately landed on the news that talked about last night event,what surprise him is that the news is from his company,it was so detailed,the information,picture that attached it was as if they knew what happened.Jungkook shut his mouth into a thin line before look at the bottom of the page to see who wrote the news.His eye open wide once he saw the writer's name.

Lee Junhyun

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows in confusion,wondering where did his senior get all the information this quick,it was so detailed,and he didn't remember sending him anything.

Immediately he checked his email with the older,but there nothing suspicious.

Recycling bin!

That's where he see all the information about Jinhyuk that sent to Junhyun.

"Taehyung..."Jungkook weakly mumbled,the pain keep increasing,now he understands why Taehyung wanted him to be his,it's not out of love,but for revenge,both him and Jinhyuk at the same time.

What Taehyung didn't know was after the news the company already send him an apologize letter and make an official apologize on TV,Jungkook himself was the one reading them.

"Don't cry Jungkook,stop crying." Jungkook harshly wipe the tear that keep rolling down,the pain was almost unbearable.

He spent almost an hour letting his tear fall eventually before wash his face and come downstairs to borrow Y/N's phone to call Junhyun.

"I already told you that Jungkook hasn't contacted us!He also quit the job!"the irritation of Junhyun's voice was heard after two rings.

"Let me make it clear Mr.Kim,Jungkook didn't contacted us and about the news I collected all the information myself,and I don't care if you tell him that I sold him to you because it was you who threatened me,his parents passed away when he was young and he has no one here,probably will stay with you the rest of his life so now stop calling me."he continued without letting Jungkook even talk and hanged up right after.

Just when he think there's no more tear left for him to cry,his water work broke,tear falling once again.He was crying so hard till he lose balance and fall down with a loud thud making Y/N rush over helping him up and hugging the crying boy tightly.

"It's okay Kookie,it's going to be fine."her heart broke looking at him crying this hard,he was beyond broken and she doesn't know if he could be fix or not.

Uhmmmm........