Epilogue

Making Babies

Anupama's POV

At any cost, today I'll talk to him to have a baby. He always diverts the topic with food and romance. I know he's scared to lose me but that doesn't mean that we should live our life without kids. Many heavy weighted women are having more than one kid then why not me.

The aroma of the chicken biriyani pulled me back from my chain of thoughts. I licked my upper lip inhaling the delicious aroma. I'm preparing our favorite chicken biriyani which is still in the middle of the cooking but my mouth watered to have it now itself.

'Have patience, madam.'

Thanks to Swathi Amma and Anup, I learned, cooking yummy food. Well, I'm not flaunting, my Rockstar says that my cooking resembles his mother's one. Every time he praises me to the peaks and even complained that he was getting hefty. Well, that's true he gained a little bit of weight in these five years.

I blame his craving but he blames me. My stupid annoying Rockstar was still the same sinfully handsome with the muscular body. He was not that lean anymore but not even plumpish too. He maximum fluctuates between five kgs now and then. As he promised, in this birth I can never see his bubbly cheeks and fulfilling it but loves to assault mine forever. Such a mean Rockstar.

Kavya was second time pregnant and Naveen had recently a baby boy. The baby is so cute like his mother. Stupid brother happily settled in New York. I want to meet his baby boy but he can't come. Well, can't blame Naveen who can leave the amazing job in the top New York company and the package? Well, stop getting jealous of your brother Anu. Anup promised, we will visit Naveen's family in the next month.

I'm happy that Kavya finally accepted her husband and having the second baby too. Being a conservative family they didn't accept her love and married her to the family friend's son. Sid was such a nice guy and even advice for divorce but Kavya doesn't want to disrespect her parents or else Harsh would elope her long back. Finally, after two years of struggle, Sid gained Kavya's love and living happily. Even Harsh got an arranged marriage and living in London. They're still friends, Sid is a very good friend of mine.

Even I'm living happily with my Rockstar. Two years of married life, five years of a happy relationship with Anup. Nothing changed in between us but increased our passion, desire, love for each other day by day. Every six months we would go for a national trip and every year international trips. We roam, eat a lot well only me. Anup doesn't eat much outside food but only homemade that too cooked by me.

We make love and enjoy a lot, my body heated up just imaging our hot lovemaking. He makes me feel bliss in his love and encourage me beyond any man can. I got everything that every woman craves for. My life is happy and bliss with supporting parents, a good position in society, and a husband that no one can get but still incomplete. Only a baby can complete us, our love, so I'm taking health care.

Nowadays he was suspicious about my health care but I didn't tell him the main reason until I reduced to seventy kgs. I'm not trying to get slim but just healthy enough to make my Rockstar accept to have a baby. I'm still the foodie and not at all controlling my craving but just doing yoga and excise to be healthy.

When you're young, you care nothing and stubbornly follow your heart but the more you grow old having a family who depends on you, then automatically you start taking care of your health which currently I'm doing.

I just started six months back and reduced seven kgs even after eating all types of food I crave for. I don't know whether my formula works for others or not but I believe in dreaming, trusting that dream, and work on it. I dreamt to reduce weight to seventy-five kgs within six months without any diet and it happened.