Killing Grievous

"I'm gonna be sick." Azaylia wretches as she clutches onto Obi-Wan.
"Now is not the time to be sick my darling." He pants.

The two Jedi were trying to catch up to Grievous who was riding on his wheel of terror. The ride was not pleasant for Azaylia. Every bump made her stomach wiggle. The baby certainly didn't like how it's father was steering this lizard. Azaylia and Obi-Wan end up beside Grievous. He tries to stab them with an electric staff. Azaylia lets go of Obi-Wan and grabs near the middle of the staff. Her and Grievous were in a tug of war between the staff. She pulled with all her might and got full control of the it.  She lifted the staff above her head and brought it on the spinning wheel trying to hit it somewhere vital so it could stop or...explode. It would be better for the couple, making it easier on them but no, the wheel did not explode. Azaylia hits Grievous in the face on the third blow. He gains control of the staff and pulls hard. Azaylia is dragged along with it.
"Aahh!" She yells as she's pulled onto the wheel.
"Zayli!" Obi-Wan shouts, trying to reach for her but with no avail.

Azaylia is on her own, fighting with Grievous trying not to get electrocuted or shot since Grievous had picked up a blaster. Lucky for him, but not so lucky for the female Jedi. He quickly grabs Azaylia's lightsaber off her belt and throws it away. Azaylia growls. She completely forgot that she could've whipped out her lightsaber and be done with the fight.

Azaylia leaned out way to far, trying to dodge a blaster blot and tumbled out of the wheel. Grievous soon followed. She did a somersault to prevent landing on her stomach which contained the precious life form growing inside her. She quickly stood up and made a break for the staff while Grievous grabbed the blaster.

Azaylia knocked the blaster out of his hand and after a little while got him on the ground. She pierced him with the electric current from the staff but it didn't seem to phase Grievous. He kicked the women in her chest sending her crashing to the far side of the platform.

Obi-Wan has arrived on the scene, looking nervously at Azaylia who was on her back. He engaged Grievous but ended up getting thrown harshly against a ship. Grievous grabbed the collar of his robes and wound up a punch, aiming for Obi-Wan's face. The Jedi dodged it with relative ease, looking at the huge dent Grievous made in the ship. Obi-Wan pryed open Grievous's chest cavity revealing a his "heart". Grievous let out an angry yell and powerfully slapped Obi-Wan sending him over the edge of the platform, making him hang on for dear life.

Grievous then stalked over to Azaylia. She was still in a state of shock but quickly refocused. Grievous tried to squish her but she rolled, avoiding his sharp talon-like feet. Azaylia instinctively kicked his leg, thinking he would buckle but she painfully remembered he was made of metal.
"Augh!" Azaylia cried as her shin screamed in pain.
The General picked her up by her neck and threw Azaylia off to the side. She ended up hanging next to Obi-Wan.
"Kriff!" She swore.

Grievous picks up the electric staff and readies to strike the two down. Azaylia squeezed her eyes shut tightly, anticipating what was to come when she heard a blaster shot from close by. Her eyes snapped open to see Obi-Wan holding a blaster. He fired four more shots into the chest of Grievous. The mechanical General bursts into flames and collapses. Obi-Wan and Azaylia share a teeth-showing smile. Grievous is finally dead. Obi-Wan climbs back up and outstretches his hand.
"Need a lift...darling?" He asked.
"Oh no, I'm perfectly content hanging on the edge of a platform." Azaylia joked, rolling her eyes.
"Alright then." Obi-Wan retracts his hand and walks away.
"Ben! Get back here!" Azaylia slams her hand down on the ground.
"I was just kidding. But you did say you were perfectly content." He smirks and lets her take his hand. She grunts and climbs up.
"It's called...sarcasm." Azaylia does jazz hands.

Obi-Wan looks at the blaster in his clutches and scoffs.
"So uncivilized." He tosses it away.
Azaylia sighs, "Too bad I lost my lightsaber."
"It's right here." He hands it to her. "Caught it when you were on that wheel." He chuckles.
"I see you lost yours too." Azaylia clips my lightsaber to my belt hearing the satisfying click. "Obi-Wan that weapon is your life." She mocks him.

The two walk over to a sizzling, sparking Grievous.
"It's a shame. I think I was just beginning to like him." Azaylia says sarcastically and crosses her arms.
>>>

"Commander contact you troops. Tell them to move to higher levels." Obi-Wan orders Commander Cody.

Azaylia liked Commander Cody. He was a very responsible and respectful person.
"Very good sir. Oh and I think you'll be needing this." Cody hands over Obi-Wan's lightsaber.
"Thank you Cody. Now let's get a move one. We've got a battle to win here."
"Nice seeing you again Cody." Azaylia smiles.
"The pleasures all mine General Barlette."

"Hyah!" Obi-Wan whipped the reins and they continued on. The Jedi moved onto a pathway near the cliff when a blaster shot hit right above them. The lizard reared. Obi-Wan and Azaylia fell off the lizard soon fell after. The two plunged into the water. Azaylia felt like she had been rammed into a brick wall. She placed a breathing device in her mouth quickly and started to weakly swim to the surface. She felt herself drift in and out of consciousness but she was determined to survive.

When she finally broke the surface, she latched on to some jagged rock and drew in a shaky breath. She felt like she was suffocating. All the Jedi...they were...being killed. Azaylia placed a hand over her mouth and shook her head. She couldn't believe it. She didn't believe it. The Clones turned against the Jedi. Everything had been fine just a minute ago when her and Obi-Wan were talking with Cody. What happened? What did we do? Speaking of Obi-Wan, Azaylia didn't see him resurface. She pulled herself up to somewhere she could stand and swept over the water in search for any sign of Obi-Wan.
"Ben?!" She screamed.

Nothing.

Her mind raced. What if he had been knocked out? Or drowned? Or maybe he landed on those sharp rocks and immediately was killed? She dived into the water and blinked a few times. Everything was blurry. She brought out some goggles that she always carried with her. Her eyesight cleared. Azaylia head whipped around in search for the person she loved. She couldn't lose him. She would rather die.

Something caught her eye. She blinked at it and recognized it as Obi-Wan. A trail of small bubbles lead from him. He was obviously knocked out cold. Azaylia swam to him and held him as best she could. She beat her legs, and eventually broke the surface. She dragged Obi-Wan up onto that small platform and laid him down gently. She turned his head to the side, so the water could pour out and began chest compressions.

The longer she pushed down on his chest the more she prayed. Finally Obi-Wan bolted upright, coughing and sputtering. Water poured from his mouth. He looked up at Azaylia with shock. She let him take a couple breaths of air before she pressed her lips up against his in a desperate kiss. Obi-Wan reached for the back of her wet head. Azaylia could taste the metallic taste of the water on his lips.

When Obi-Wan pulled away for oxygen, Azaylia grinned at him.
"I thought I lost you there for a second. Don't do that ever again." She said with a stern look. Obi-Wan chuckled, "I'll try."
"Ben, the Clones have turned against the Jedi." Azaylia pushed Obi-Wan's wet hair out of his face.
"I know." He stands up. "We have to get out of here."

>>>

"Did you find Kenobi and Barlette?" A Clone asked.
"Sir, nobody could've survived that fall."
"Start loading your men onto the ships. Move it." Another Clone which I guessed was Cody commanded.
"Remember that ship near Grievous?" Azaylia whispers to Obi-Wan.
"Yes?"
"We could escape on that ship."
"Good plan." He nods.
>>>

They arrive at the ship near the body of General Grievous.
"It's only got one seat." Obi-Wan frowns.
"That's alright. I'll just...sit on your lap." Azaylia shrugs.
"Well I think there's room...as long as your comfortable." He says tentatively, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
"Are you comfortable with it?" Azaylia asks.
"Of course darling." He says as he gives her a short kiss.

The two board the ship. Obi-Wan was sitting on the seat while Azaylia was nestled in his lap.
Azaylia smirks, "I could get used to this." Obi-Wan swats the back of her head gently as they took off.
"Emergency Code 913." Obi-Wan states. "I've no contact of any kind."

They left the planet when a com call comes in
"Ma-Ken—stet-Bar-te?" The call was too distorted to tell who it exactly was calling them
"Repeat." Obi-Wan says.
"Master Kenobi, Master Barlette." Azaylai recognizes the hologram person.
"Senator Organa?" She asks completely confused.

What in the world was going on?