Third Time With This Tag

Before getting to the tag, I want to say that I'm so sorry I haven't updated yet. I should be updating any day now.

I was tagged by Tjanimates

Ten more things about me...
1. I'm actually agender and my pronouns are they/them.
2. I'm obsessed with Hamilton.
3. I make really good chocolate chip cookies according to my friends.
4. I'm learning the basics or computer programming at the moment.
5. I take horseback riding lessons and also do riding competitions occasionally. Well, not now because of covid, but you get the idea.
6. I want to see both the Aurora Borealis and the Aurora Australis in my lifetime.
7. My favorite number is 13.
8. I'm an only child.
9. I also like to paint and draw.
10. I love all the Hamilton songs but I really love Farmer Refuted specifically because I love singing along to Hamilton's part in that song.

thornjinx23905
ninjamaod
AnnaJordan8
Darkpetal16
annabethisterrified
Smol_Raincloud
Icey5105
clcr3927
silver_moonlight
Irisofthewaters
ninjagirlmai
stargon1
moon-light-girl
SSSlyth_Wolf
CatsR_awsome
RowanLaufeyson1
HungryGremlin2003
RachelGramman
seaweedbluecookies
LuLu-midnight
YoungandChildish
Music_is_Hope
melrose_1010
MalfoyQueen19
LocketAngel
MPereira_T2
Syfris_Plath
NoControlSPN

Yes, I tagged the same people again, if I must suffer the same tag, then so shall they.

Another spoiler? Umm.... Oh! I fully intend to end one of my books with a huge battle between the antagonist and the main character and not say who won and make you wait for the next book.

Okay... I still suck at jokes... siriusly. It's riddikulus that it seems that I can neville get a break. I mean siriusly here! Can I nott keep getting the same tag, dam it you people are just non-stop. When will you people be satisfied? Do I need to amass and army of gun and ships? Get a right hand man to manage some mischief? Welp, it's late where I am, and with great power, comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.