11/19/14

"Michael are you ignoring me?"

"No Ashton"

"Its been 11 days since you last talked to me"

"I have been really busy Ash, I'm sorry"

"Busy with Luke?"

"Yeah"

"Goodbye Michael"

"Ashton....."

Ashton hung up the phone and slung it across the room not caring if it broke. All he wanted was Michael to care, to listen to him, to love him. Ashton grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote a letter addressing it to Michael, hoping somehow he would get to read it after he was gone.

He prepared everything, he had planned this, for weeks he planned, Michael only postponed it. Ashton got ready. Nobody was going to be home, nobody could stop him, nobody would know, he would die and nobody would care.

"ASHTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Go away"

"Ashton, I know you want to die, but please, for me, don't"

Ashton broke down crying and looked around for who had stopped him until he spotted Mrs. G sitting on the bed

"Mrs. G what are you doing here?" (A/N Mrs. G is like a really old woman and Ashton reminds her of her son who lives far away IDK I JUST NEED A ANGEL AND OLD WOMEN ARE SWEET OKAY DAYUM)

"It took me almost 20 minutes to climb those stairs to see if you wanted to eat dinner with me"

"Okay, I will eat dinner with you"

"Your actually going to eat everything I put on the plate too"

"Fine"

"Now be a dear and help me down the stair, I am getting to old for this Ashton"

"Your only 82 Mrs. G"

"82 years too old"

Ashton ate dinner with Mrs. G and his plan had failed. He started planning a new one when he got home