9.

Her.

I woke up and did my routine as usually. It is 7:50AM now. I put on black leggings and white crop-top, along with white sneakers. 

I ate my regular bowl of fruit and drank green tea. Then, I read a book, walked around the house, got to know housekeepers, chatted with Aaron. 

Now, I am sitting in an arm chair in the library, reading novel that caught my eye.

"Signora Russo, this is for you."- spoke Aaron with very merry smile, making my curiosity and excitement rise. 

 Aaron gave me gorgeous bouquet or bright, fresh red roses and black matte card.

"Thank you."- I replied in gratitude and he grinned wider before leaving.

I took the card, smiling unrealistically widely at what I read. 

"Good afternoon, Camila. I hope you are having a great day. 

I would like to take you on a date tonight at 7PM. Please, don't feel obligated to go, it is up to you. 

If you want to go, I will meet you outside the gates at 6 o'clock.

I am looking forward  to seeing you. 

Leonardo." 

Needless to say that my grin is now past the limits

Needless to say that my grin is now past the limits. I bit my lip to hold it back, but God, it is useless. 

I placed the flowers in a vase and placed it in the living room on the coffee table. I went to the yard with sincere, happy smile plastered on my face and sat on the swing, pulling my knees to my chest. 

Leonardo wants to go out with me. 

The mere thought about it made my heart beat faster and unfamiliar feeling washed over me. 

Him.

I had to come to the warehouse earlier as I have a lot to go over. I entered my office, sighing at the view of piles of peppers. I sat at the desk and got to work. 

At 11AM Martin waltzed in my office. Unannounced as always.

"You like her, fess up, man."- stated Martin while wiggling his brows and sitting down at the leather sofa. His statement made me think.

"You gave her your gun, for fuck's sake. You never ever let someone as much as look at it, yet you trusted her with it. Not to mention that you did it publicly."- added Martin.

I have never seen anyone in romantic way, so what can I possibly know about liking someone? Camila makes me want to be and do things that I would never do for anyone else. Her smile makes me forget about crap that I have to deal with, I easily get lost her magical eyes and mere thought about her makes me loose all my focus with no chance of getting it back. Does that mean I like her?