Chapter 4

Kate returned to the nobles court. It was already late,she walked in sneakily into the inner court as she try to avoid her dad seeing her.
   "Where have you been",Lord Tunner asked.
Kate shocked stammered as she replied.
   "Dad...I...I was...."
   "You have been out all day. Don't put me in such tense again".
   "Yes Dad",she replied.
   "We have visitors inside,their waiting",he said and they went inside.
    Mada's son; Jackson and his mother were already sited at the large dinning table with variety of food served when Kate and her dad walked in to the dinning table.
   "My heart have you been okay?", Jackson asked.
Kate managed to force out a smile on her face.
   "Yes and you?"
   "Fine".
    After a long discussion during the dinner,Kate went into her room frazzled. She dumped herself on the sofa bed as she keeps having memories of the wonderful moment she had with Andy earlier that day. The kisses of his lip and the grip of his hands,she could still feel it on her. The only thing she could think of is him just to see him again as she doze off.
    Jackson behind the wall in darkness out side the dinning hall in a narrow passage way. Lord Tunner stood instructing his personal guard to find out who his daughter sees out side the nobles court.
   "I will do it myself",Jackson blurted as he approached lord Tunner from his hiding place.
   "Then I will leave it in your hand",he said and left for bed.
    Kate tip toed as she walked out of the nobles court holding her high heeled shoe. It was already mid day and Andy will be waiting for her at the library. She walked as fast as she could to cover up every seconds of her time that passes but she didn't get to know she was been followed. She entered inside the library as she opened the door,the library looked quiet like no one is inside. Kate became disappointed and frazzled seeing no one inside. As she turns to leave, Andy grabbed her by the waist. Now she can feel that warm hands of him around her again. She turned around to see his face, her hands placed around his neck. She smiled as she drew closer to kiss his lip.

Please do not republish anywhere.