Chapter 3: Ditched

Friday

    "Shit. Watch where you're going!"
    The girl's voice was overly angry as she looked at me with disgust. She curled her lips and swiped at her uniform with fingers that glittered with silver rings as if I'd left something nasty on her when we'd bumped into each other in the hallway.
    I lowered my lids over my eyes, turned my head and kept on walking. It didn't matter what some random bitch said, didn't matter that she was now complaining loudly about me to her friends, didn't matter that the halls were packed with students heading to lunch and there were countless sets of eyes and ears to witness what would have been a simple, "Sorry about that" and a "No problem" back in Daegu. In the halls of Golden Mountain Academy, getting bumped into was akin to dishonoring someone's family.
    More girls' voices were raising in anger and alarm. I pushed my feet faster, slipping around a group of guys who'd stopped to look at a cellphone screen. I had to get out of there. I couldn't handle anything else. I was a broken vase held together with a few pieces of tape, ready to shatter again at any moment.
    My body was doing better. I wasn't as sick nor as weak as I'd been the last two days. I was recovering physically, but mentally I was still a mess. Memories plagued my waking moments and nightmares woke me over and over at night. I was lost, looking for some patch of solid ground to hold onto, but I couldn't find anything. Not in my empty dorm room, not in the classrooms filled with people who didn't acknowledge my existence, not in my own mind where I couldn't escape uncertainty and self-recriminations.
    I made my way to the music and arts wing and walked past the classrooms. There were classes going on in a couple of them and chattering voices drifted out of the ones where students were hanging out on their lunch break. I passed them all and made my way to a little room at the end of the hall by the stairwell. A room where a handful of large instruments were stored and no one ever went. A place where I could be alone.
    There were a couple of stools in the room, but stools required too much effort. I sank to the floor, letting the tile and the wall prop me up, letting my muscles relax. I was tired, but that was nothing new. I was hungry, but I'd ignore that like I always did.
    I had to go to work after school, I'd already missed too many days and used up too much of my savings. It was important to get back on track, to pretend like things were normal even if I felt like I was descending into chaos. I'd just keep doing the things that I always did, acting like I always did, and eventually my mind would decide that things were okay and ease up on the hate and the pain.
    I set the alarm on my phone to go off seven minutes before the end of the lunch hour and cuddled up to the wall for a nap.

    "You're sleeping in here?"
    I opened my eyes and stared up at Kim NamJoon. It was the sort of awakening where my eyes were open but I couldn't move or speak. I just looked at him, wondering if he was really there.
    "How're your ribs? Better?" he asked, his eyes sweeping over my body.
    I took in a deep breath, dragging in oxygen to wake up my brain, raising a hand to rub over my face. I finally found my tongue. "What do you want?"
    "It's lunchtime," he said, his voice too cheerful. "Can I have a bite?"
    "No." I said, pushing myself off the floor and pressing back into the wall. I looked towards the door, but there was no way I'd make it if he wanted to stop me. "Go find someone else. There are people everywhere."
    "They aren't nearly as fun," he said with a fake little pout. "I want some more of you."
    "I said no. I don't want it and it makes me sick," I said, using a firm voice, tightening my hands into fists as I spoke, feeling like a little kid trying to tell an adult what to do.
    "I won't take too much this time. I'll be careful," he said, careless and unconcerned.
    "No. You're going to kill me," I said, ready to try walking out the door. If he stopped me, he stopped me, but I had to try.
    I was too late. He stepped forward at my words, getting right up in my face, his forearms resting against the wall on either side of my head. His voice was huskier, irritated or even a little angry. "I'm killing you? I saved you yesterday and healed your wounds. You still have to thank me."
    "Stop it," I hissed, trying to press myself into the wall. "Don't do that. Don't use your seduction on me. At all."
    "I'm holding back as much as I can." As I began to shake my head in protest, he dipped his head down and whispered in my ear. "Why? Do you want me to touch you?"
    I should have said no. I wanted to say no, but my breath was caught in my throat and I'd begun to tremble. His lips brushed over my ear and down to my neck, his tongue licking out to taste my skin. Fear and rejection and pleasure and desire tangled up inside of me.
    "I like the way you don't wear cologne." His words swirled over my skin. "You taste so good. I'll be gentle. I won't take too much. I won't cum in you. I promise."
    His hands moved to hold my head in place as his lips trailed kisses up my neck, over my jawline and to my mouth. His tongue flicked out, licking teasingly at my lips. "Come on. Don't you want to have some fun?"
    My body was still tense, pressed against the wall, trying to hold out, but my lips parted, letting him in. He gave a pleased little sigh, almost a laugh, and then took my mouth in a kiss that was a sudden onslaught of passion. His lips open wide, his tongue plundering, his mouth devouring me. His fingers tangled into my hair, angling my head to make it easier for him to conquer my mouth.
    I can't...' I thought helplessly, but I wasn't sure of what it was that I couldn't do. I couldn't give in? No, no... I couldn't resist him.
    My body suddenly relaxed. I raised my hands to his neck, sliding my fingers over his cold skin, enjoying the feel of him. I kissed him back, meeting every stroke of his tongue, matching his movements and pushing my own tongue into his mouth, exploring and tasting.
    By the time he raised his head, I was breathless and sweaty, hard and aching for him. He chuckled quietly and loosened my tie, pulling it off and dropping it to the floor. "I like the way your eyes glow when you want fucked," he said, his fingers working down the line of buttons on my shirt. "It makes me want to hear you moaning. Too bad we'll have to be quiet this time."
    His words pricked at my brain, making me remember that I shouldn't be doing this, that I didn't want this, but his hand slid down to massage my dick through my pants, making me forget everything except how badly I wanted to get off. I pushed myself into his hand, totally shameless, begging for more with little moans and sighs.
    He unfastened my pants and pulled my shaft from my underwear, stroking gently up and down, circling his thumb over the head. I pressed the back of my hand into my mouth because I could feel more moans building in me, too loud, too revealing. They'd alert people in nearby rooms that I was acting like a shameless slut. They'd let NamJoon know just how deeply his touch affected me, how much I wanted him to take everything that I had to give. But surely he could guess anyway, surely he already knew.
     I melted back into the wall, all of my attention focused on NamJoon's fingers as they massaged and tugged at my dick. I could feel an orgasm building, pleasure stacking on top of pleasure, pushing me towards release. I knew the words were coming before he even spoke them. "Don't come."
    He turned me around to face the wall, pulled my hips towards him and slid my pants and underwear down to expose my ass to the open air and his cool touch. A finger slipped inside of me and I closed my eyes, panting hard. I was experiencing brief moments of clarity, thoughts rising up from the real me, telling me that this was wrong, that a finger in my ass shouldn't feel this good, that it didn't belong.
    But it was hard to hang on to those wisps of awareness. They were bubbles rising up from an ocean of passion, popping immediately when they hit the open air. And I was drowning in that ocean, consumed by it, no longer sure where I ended and it began.
    NamJoon had three fingers in me now, stretching and filling me, targeting that special spot, mercilessly stuffing me with more pleasure that I had no way of releasing. I pushed my hand harder into my mouth, feeling my teeth cutting into my skin. It was so hard to hold back my moans, nearly impossible to cope with the feeling that my body wanted - needed - to explode' but couldn't.
    His fingers slipped out of my ass and I heard the sound of him unfastening his pants. I pictured his cock, held stiff in his hand, coming towards me. Just the thought forced a moan from my mouth, tinged with a whine of anticipation and need. I felt his fingers spreading my asscheeks and the tip of his cock nudging against my asshole, pressing inside. It made my heart thrill, it was fucking fluttering in my chest. I was so excited to have NamJoon pushing inside of me, filling me up, going so deep that I could barely contain myself.
    A loud moan escaped my lips and echoed around the room. I noticed and I knew it was bad, but I was beyond caring. The only thing that mattered was the way that he was moving inside of me, pushing me higher and higher into the clouds, filling my every cell with a burning joy.
    He reached around and slipped two fingers into my mouth, trying to drown out the cries that I couldn't hold back. I sucked on his fingers, stroking them with my tongue, enjoying the taste of him. He gripped my hip with his free hand and began fucking me harder and faster, forcing himself deeper, so deep that it felt as if he was hitting the source of my emotions, invading my very soul. It should have felt like a violation, but I just wanted more. I wanted him to pierce right through me.
    He took his fingers out of my mouth, leaving it empty and wanting. His hand went to my collar to tug my shirt and cardigan off my shoulder, baring skin. His tongue began licking in the sensitive curve where my shoulder met my neck and his hand slipped down to find my dick.
    "Now."
    His hand jacked me off as the waiting orgasm was finally freed, rushing from deep inside of me, splattering onto the floor, wrecking me with pleasure. My release was so intense that I barely registered NamJoon's teeth sinking into the base of my neck. Delicious warmth spread through me, the golden light filling all of the cracks and crevices that my orgasm had emptied.
     Breathless and trembling, my fingers skittered across the wall, looking for something to hold onto. I was too caught up in pleasure, too lost to the wonderful feelings that NamJoon created in me, I couldn't hold myself up any longer. I was going to collapse, fall to the ground in a boneless puddle of delight.
    He let go of me, pulled his dick out and gave me a little push to the side. I crumpled to the floor, gasping for air, watching in a daze as he leaned a forearm against the wall, his hand on his long cock, pumping fast until he came, shooting large globs of cum onto the wall. I watched in dull surprise as the thick liquid dripped down the wall. It was different, bright white but with tiny rainbow flecks of sparkling color like an opal. I shook my head, vaguely thinking that it was ridiculous.
    NamJoon was tucking his junk back into his pants, fastening them and straightening his clothes. Combing his hair with his fingers. The usual. I was getting used to it. My muscles tensed involuntarily. I knew that reality was going to pierce like a knife in a few heartbeats.
He said, "Masegaemugusuyo (I ate well)" without even bothering to glance down at me, and left the room.