Adult!Kozume Kenma x bf!m! reader

Warning: teeth rotting floof, mild spoilers for future kenma

Enjoy~~

It was 12:42pm when (m/n) woken up from his nap.

(M/n) groggily opened his eyes to see where the noises were coming from. He hadn't even realised that he'd fallen asleep in his pudding haired boyfriends bed. The (h/c) haired boy had been so exhausted after coming home from work that after he'd gotten changed, he'd passed out in Kenma's bed.

It had become a daily routine for (m/n) to go to his boyfriend house straight after work. He'd even keep some of his clothes there (which kenma took full advantage of) so he could get changed or stay over whenever he liked. It was basically his second house.

(M/n) sat himself up, rubbing his eyes tired eyes in attempt to cover them from the bright light that was shining into them.

The (e/c) eyed boy looked over to see his two-tone haired boyfriend hunched on the end of his bed playing his video games on the television. He had his hair tied back into his usual messy bun and his gaming headset over his ears, his hands gripping onto his controller so hard that (m/n) was surprised it didn't brake.

"Kenma." The (h/c) haired boy spoke out tiredly  only to get no answer.

(M/n) groaned, sliding down the bed towards the cat-like boy, wrapping his arms around his waist and leaning his head onto Kenma's shoulder.

Kenma tensed up at the sudden action causing him to stall and ultimately lose in his game.

Kenma let out a groan, turning his head to look at the boy that was leaning on him. "What?" He spoke out in a tired and frustrated tone.

"You need to sleep baby."

The long haired boy sighed, turning his head back to the screen, lifting the controller back up to continue.

"I just need to complete this level."

"No." With that (M/n) snatched the controller off  of Kenma and pulled the male down with him so they were both laying down.

"(M/n)!" The annoyed, feral boy hissed out as he weakly tried to get out of his sleepy boyfriend tight hold.

(M/n) only held him tighter in his embrace so he couldn't escape. His other hand moving to use the controller to turn the tv off, leaving them both in darkness.

The (h/c) haired boy felt his cat-like boyfriend stop struggling and his breathing slow down.

(M/n) looked down towards Kenma (who's face was smooshed into his chest), sleeping peacefully, leaning into (m/n)'s warmth.

The (e/c) eyed boy felt his heart swell at the sight, a soft smile graced on his face.

"Goodnight baby." (M/n) muttered out, kissing Kenma's head before going back to sleep himself.