✎Fuyuhiko

go check out my Kokichi x reader book !!!

Curse words !!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Fuyuhiko, please just sit still !" You grumbled, grabbing Fuyuhiko's cheeks (not those ones, you nasties.) and facing him towards you.

"I told you, I don't want to wear a shitty fucking facemask. I'm perfectly fucking fine as it is." He retaliated, glaring you in the eye, while letting out a frustrated huff.

Frowning slightly, you applied the charcoal mask on to his left cheek, then right, then nose, forehead and finally; to his chin. You laughed softly, seeing just how funny he looks in a facemask.

With his legs still crossed, fuyuhiko moved to the side in embarrassment, preventing you from seeing his face.
"This is so stupid. How long do I have to wait until I take it off!?" He rambled, looking everywhere but your eyes.

Although his eyes weren't looking into yours, you could still see the small gold flakes with a gradient of hazel complimenting his face.

'Bruh omg what you so cute for!!?'

"You'll only have the mask on for fifteen to twenty minutes, you baby." You replied with a hush voice, giggling at how red his ears had become.

With a huff Fuyuhiko muttered out an agreement and turned his body towards you, Averting his eyes to the bowl where the charcoal mask was in.

"do you want me to put it on for you?" After a few seconds of pondering a smile laced your expression.

"Sure go ahead ! But don't clump too much in one spot." Picking up the bowl, fuyuhiko quietly went to work with putting the face mask onto your face.

It's moments like these that make you ponder what you would've done without him.

[quick bonus as a thank you for being patient with me]

"Okay time to wash it off now." You smiled, heading towards the bathroom with fuyuhiko at your tail.

While you were cleaning your face you heard a high pitched scream.

"Y/N ! Y/N ITS IN MY EYE, IT'S IN MY FUCKING EYE FUCKING HELP ME HELP IT HURTS HELP !!!!"

"FUCK FUCK I DONT KNOW WASH YOUR EYE OUT WITH COLD..NO WARM WATER."

"JUST PICK WARM OR COLD."

"I DONT KNOW JUST WASH IT OUT !!&&:&&:!:&&:!:!:!"

[please remember to vote/star idk, so I know you like it !]