Chapter 1

I hope this song will hint to you about what this book will be about. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Well, it was also in the summary, so... I big brain XD.

I woke up with my alarm going off. Just five more minutes... I turn my alarm off, and began to doze off, or would've if my mom didn't bust open my door.

"Soomin, you better be up!" she shakes me. "I heard your alarm go off. What's the point of setting it, if you're just going to ignore it and go back to bed?" My mom stands up and is about to leave the room, "oh, and isn't your boyfriend picking you up?" 

I immediately sit up, "yep!" 

"Then hurry up and get dressed!" she yells, walking out my room. I get off my bed, and get my uniform on. I walk into the kitchen, and see my mom cooking, my dad sipping coffee, and my cat, Lilly eating her cat food.

"Morning!" I say as I help mom with the breakfast.

"Morning Soomin," my dad replies. 

After I finish eating, I hear the doorbell ring. "Oh, that's probably Youngkyun." I stand up and place my plate in the sink. I pet Lilly and head for the door. "Bye eomma, and appa." I walk out the door and see Kyun smiling, as he sees me.

"Hey baby," he pulls me into a hug, and pecks my lips.

"Hi~," I smile, feeling my cheeks go red. We started dating half of the school year last year, and yet, he still makes me shy.

"Ready to go to school?" he intertwines our hands.

"Nope," I chuckle. 

He softly laughs, "you're being a mood as always." We chatted as we walked to school.

We sat on the stairs, I played with his hair as he just stared deeply into my eyes, laying on my lap. He grabbed my face and pulled me down for a passionate kiss.

"Are you two really going to annoy people with your PDA?" a voice asks, causing me to break off the kiss, Kyun whines, tugging on my shirt. I look and see Chanhee.

"Sorry," I chuckle, "he just kinda..." I look down at Kyun. "Kyun's a confident guy. Sooo..."

"Yeah I know," Chanhee laughs. "But seriously, can't you guys wait when you have more privacy?" 

"I can," I respond. "I don't think he can though."

"Hey, I'm still here," Kyun says. Chanhee and I burst into laughter. "Well then," he sits up, "since you said we should do this in a secluded area..." Kyun stands up, and tosses me on his shoulder, "we'll be going."

"Sometimes I forget how strong you are," I blush as he walks up the stairs.

"Well don't forget it," he chuckles.

"You can put me down now!" I laugh.

"Nope," he responds. "I'm not going to forget that you two were talking about me in front of my face." I repeatedly pat and slap his butt. "Oh? I didn't know my Soomin was a dirty girl. I thought you were innocent!"

"I'm not dirty minded!" I pout. "I just want you to put me down." I kick my legs.

"Ok, ok," he chuckles. He sets me down, but quickly pins me on the wall. "Now, let me kiss you." Blushing, I nod. His lips softly make contact with mine. Slowly, then all at once, he was pushing my body on the wall, kissing me roughly, like there was no tomorrow, or like he was never going to have me again after this. My hands were in his hair, gripping them. I let a small moan out. He just smiles, knowing that he was pleasing me. He moves to my neck, and was about to suck on it but I stop him.