7

No pov

On the deck the boys where greeted by a fishman named Namur and Marco.

"Oh, brats! Were almost finished.-yoi Did you need something?"-Marco 

"We wana help!"-Luffy

"Alright?"Marco stood there for a few seconds thinking about what chore he should give the kids "Go do some last minute hunting!"

The ASL brothers looked at each other with bright smiles and jumped off the deck to go hunt forgetting there pipes.

A few minutes later.

"We forgot or pipes..."-Sabo

"We dont actually need them, ya know!"-Ace

"Yeah were strong enough!!"Luffy had hes fist up in the air in front of him as an angry looking tiger showed up.

"Well we found lunch!"-Sabo

"Yeah!"Luffy and Ace

Hour later

The three were standing at there old camp, Luffy looked confused while Sabo and Ace(who were dragging along a huge tiger and a bear) just looked disappointed.

"What are we doing here?"Luffy asked hes brothers still confused.

"We are used to coming here all the time ..."Sabo explained.

"Oh!"-Luffy

another 'few minutes later'(sorry)

ASL had started walking back to the ship when they heard foot step. They had gotten in a fighting stance  as a dark tall figure started to take form in the distance.And then it hit them.

"Hay guys..."Luffy nervelessly whispered to hes brothers.

"Yeah.."-Ace 

"Its already been a few months.."Sabo confirmed there suspicions as the three stood there for a hot second before turning and running for there life.

It was Garp...

The boys ran for a few minutes and made it back to the ship. All three of them were heavily panting and sweating, and Luffy had tears in hes eyes.

"Ple...Pleas tell us you send someone to find us!!"-Sabo 

"No, why?"-Izo

"Then we need to leave now!"-Ace

"What why?"-Thathc

"I SAID NOW!"-Ace

"Whats going on?"-Marco asked coming down from the ship.

"He...Hes here..."Luffy quietly whispered as hes tears started rolling down hes cheeks and hes knees gave out.

"Who?"-Thatch was starting to freak out.

"JUST HIDE US!"Sabo yelled out in a scared voice as hes legs started to shake."If he finds out we where about to seal off whit ACTUAL PIRATES hes going to kill us for real!"

"IF ANYONE ASKS YOU DONT KNOW US!"-Ace was starting to panic, gabbing hes younger brother and running on bored the ship to there room.

"What was that about?"-Vista

"I dont know but Ace isn't one to panic..."

The crew finished off getting ready to leave when they heard a laugh.

"What are The whitebeard pirates doing on this island?"-Garp

Marco and Thatch exchanged looks and then looked back to the vice admiral.