Wikihow to die

Snap! Jennie snaps her fingers for the second time "Jisoo, you've been spacing out with heart eyes ever since you came back from your date, what's up?"

Jisoo straightens in her seat "when did you get here?" She squirmed under the intense gaze directed at her

"A while ago" she popped a candy into her mouth "spill."

•••

-𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗼-

Jisoo hurried back to her bedroom and grabbed the keys "I'm off!" She shouts, running to the door and slamming it behind her. The female, dressed in a very simple vintage graphic shirt and distressed skinny jeans, spots the familiar car and rushes towards it.

"So sorry I'm late" she slips in and closes the door. Her head moves to the driver's side and she gets her much neede dose of that devilishly Handsome face. His eyebrows shot up, returning her intense glare. She scoffs ands leans in, leaving a light peck on his lips when he giddily scoots closer "confident much?"

After a long, ear blasting drive, the couple arrives at the amusement park "Why hello there" Jisoo grins at the brightly lit rides and rows of food stands, determined to eat to her death today. Seconds after excitedly chattering amongst themselves, Jisoo and Taehyung both set off into this magic land of romance.

A piercing scream made its way into Taehyung's ears "this one!" She screamed once again and Taehyung covered his ears. "The swing chairs, tae! The swing chairs! My god I always wanted to ride these!" The grip she had on his palm tightened, and her petite body jumped up and down. He softly looks at her, his eyes overflowing with love. "You will" he makes a run for the lines, grabbing her with him and they arrive in the last second as she squirms.

Time seems to pass by quickly as they awaited their turn. Finally, they walk past the fence and into the swings, Jisoo running to get two vacant chairs next to each other "sit here" she signals him as she sits in her own, surprised when he swiftly fastens her seatbelt. "Can't have my dearest secured not-so-safely, now can I?" He walks to his designated seat.

The workers make sure that every rider is comfortably and safely seated, then proceed to turn the game on. The seats start moving slowly, picking up speed by the second as they fly to the sides. The evening air runs tickles their faces as they hang on to the metal rods, Taehyung spotting the hugest, most genuine smile he's ever seen on jisoo's face.

The poor male was enchanted by her. It was today, the chosen day. He was beyond nervous. How would this all turn out? He watched as she wholeheartedly screamed her heart out. "Isn't this magnificent?" She shouts to him "it's such a simple ride, but it's different. Somehow." The corners of her lips move upwards in a smile

she looks to her left, at Taehyung. Where the boy was staring at her ever since the ride started "what?" She laughs

"You know what, tae?"

He shakes his head at her "I love you" she says, her voice at the perfect volume for him, only him to hear. He swallows, his heart gear seemingly stuck.

Was his heart beating so fast, he couldn't quiet feel it, or was it simply idle? Is this what death would feel like, because his heart definitely wasn't beating.

The latter breathes in "jisoo-" he was cut off by his own swallowing and the ride slows down, eventually coming to a stop. The metal chairs become so still, that Taehyung has to remind himself the clock was ticking. He looks at his watch and to the sky; the sun was starting to set. Shit.

He grabs her wrist "quick!" The two sprint through the vast space, running into people here and there and getting curses thrown at them by younger teenagers. They ran until their legs could run no more, shaking as they held onto the railways of the Ferris wheel ride, Taehyung walking up to a man and high-fiving him "thanks man"

The unfamiliar guy walk away and the two take his place in the line, now only three people standing before them. They stand in silence, walking closer to their cubicle each second, and finally being allowed into the round room.

After making sure they were seated and the doors were locked, the cubicle lifts off the ground. Taehyung glances at his watch, nervousness eating him up as the other breathtakingly watched the world below as they went higher and higher.

"Tae, look!" She grabs his hand and points somewhere outside "that's where I live!" She goes on about how beautiful the scenery was "makes me think, we really are just-" she laughed after thinking for a good second "we're really just tiny creatures scraping our lives together and living in a vast

She looks at his worried face, glancing at his watch every passing millisecond and placed a finger between his eyebrows, that were almost knit together "what's wrong?" She softly asks

He cleans his throat "the timing isn't perfect," his nose twitched "but.." he reached into his back pocket and sits on the area between the two chairs.

After closing his eyes for seconds, a tiny small box is held out, between them and his hands tremble. how was Jisoo going to react to this?

"Jisoo" his voice cracked, and he finally looks her in the eyes. Such beautiful, delicate eyes look back at him, in absolute awe to the scene before her very eyes. More astonishing than what she saw outside the little window right next to her, and she could see the world from there.

But tae, he was her world.

"Will you.. marry me, Kim Jisoo? Will you  She covers her mouth and tears pool in her eyes. No way was her heart beating this second.

She draws in a deep breath, surprise takes her when she smells his warm perfume

"yes"

her face scrunches and tears stream down her face, sobbing as she lowers herself to him and wraps her arms around his broad shoulders.

"How-" she hiccups as he ever so gracefully slides the perfectly sized ring into her finger "-how are you so perfect" she wipes her tears and grabs the hem of his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss.

She leaves him in a trance when she suddenly giggles, breaking their very affectionate smooch. "Actually" she brings out a small box from her bag "funny, isn't it? I got you something too" she laughs between her sobs and open the box

A necklace, silver to be exact. A small locket hanged in the air as she took it out, with brilliantly blue flowers inside. "These are forget-me-not's" she speaks "if you search up their meaning, it's true love." Her voice cracks "and you, Taehyung, have managed to get every single bit of that in me. You are my first, my last, and my only." He gasps in shock when a loud pop lights up the sky

"Finally" he smiles "look, I wanted to propose at this time" as much as he tried to resist, his smile turns into a frown as his eyes tear up "I never would have thought that I'd owe little chae this much. Making memories with you, Jisoo, is the my favorite thing to do. And ever since I met you, you've been in every single memory of mine"

Both hearts were ought to stop functioning that second.

"Whether you weren't present, I- I'd be thinking of you. And when you were, I would simply just.. look at you. A sea of whiskey wouldn't ever possibly intoxicate me as much as a drop of you would. You are my blessing in this life, you came in and stole my heart." He shakily breathes out "Jisoo, can I steal a kiss, now? Just so we're equal.."

She felt a pang in her heart seconds before their lips connected again, finding their destiny. Forever, they have silently sworn to be together.

"for meeting you, was the best thing that I have experienced in my existence. Meeting you, that was all I need."

-the end-