Chapter 3: Waking Up

Ana's P.O.V

I woke up surrounded in warmth with hot tingles running up my back.  I tried to sit up but failed because of two strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist.  I sucked in a sharp breath trying to figure out what was going on.  Then memories of the night before started flooding through my mind.  Memories of my mother and the men and the boy...thinking about him gave me a strange sense of longing...but why?

“mmmmhhhmmmm...”

I heard mumbling from behind me.  As I turned to look behind me the arms on my waist tightened making it harder for me to breath.  I looked behind me and my breath caught...him...it was him the boy from before.

He looked so peaceful with a slight smile on his lips.  His hair was messy and fell effortlessly across his face.  His lips looked so soft and.. No I can't think like this he KIDNAPPED me I don't even know him!  I looked back to his face and noticed his long brown lashes. I wish I could look at those deep blue eyes again... No what is wrong with me I shouldn't be thinking like this should I!?!

“Morning sunshine,” I heard a deep husky voice say “Sleep well?  I’m sorry about the guys they haven't been themselves lately.  What with the whole pack feud going on and stuff, but now your back and everything is good again.”

“WHAT! GET OFF ME!”  I push him away and jumped off the bed.  He just sat there with a surprised look on his face.

“You don't know do you?”

I sat there wondering what he was talking about.

-YOU IDIOT!-

“Aaaa!” I screamed

“Are you okay?”

-Listen up those ‘vitamins’ you have to take aren't really vitamins they somehow sedate me. By the way I’m Lilly I’m your inner wolf.  YOU are a werewolf deal with it.  Now start being nice to our mate or I will take over-

“Oh my god i’m going crazy” I sunk down to the floor leaning against the wall. This is crazy. I’M CRAZY!  This can NOT be happening.  What is going on here?

“Are you okay? you look a little pale.”

I looked up and inches from my face were those deep blue eyes.  The eyes that drove me crazy with...something I don't know what it was but they just seemed to draw me in.  

Befor I even realized what I was doing I leaned in.  Feeling our breath mingle and before I could stop myself,  I had pressed his warm soft lips to mine.  Deepening the kiss I snaked my arms around his neck grabing fist fulls of his soft curly brown hair.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and moaned allowing me entrance and my tongue made its way into his mouth till it met with his half way.  Our tongues played with each other trying to dominate the other.  It ended all too soon.  He pulled away quickly looking me in the eyes.

“We should go your dad is waiting downstairs.”

“I don't want to see that filthy piece of trash he hit my mother!”  I practically screamed in his ear.

“No not him your real dad..look its a long story..and he should really be the one to tell you.”

Xaviers P.O.V

It was so hard to pull away from her but I knew if it continued I would lose it and mate her right then and there...That would NOT be good.  I would probably hurt her and her father would most likely kill me.  The worst part was the shock and sadness that shone in her eyes.  All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms forever and never let go.

“We should go your dad is waiting downstairs.”

“I don't want to see that filthy piece of trash he hit my mother!”

“No not him your real dad..look its a long story..and he should really be the one to tell you.”

I stood up and offered my hand.  She took it and I yanked her up.  Unfortunately she was slightly lighter than I thought and she practically fell into my arms.  Letting my wolf take in her beautiful scent of honey and lavender.  Practically driving him crazy.

-Who cares anymore! MATE! Just do it take her now!-

Thank god she got her footing and took a few steps back which didn't help much but was enough to restrain myself...for now.

*****

*Sorry this is a kinda short chapter.  If you like it please comment.  Also if you have any ideas as to what you might like to see happen next please comment it.  THNX for reading it this far! hopefully more soon!*