𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ηαмє: Ayameko Kageyama(Aya-chan, -san, -Nee-chan, -nee-san or Meko-chan, -san, -Nee-chan, -nee-san or Kageyama-chan, and -san or her long lost alias, The Flower Maiden.)

αgє: 16

вιятн∂αу: 18th of January 

нєιgнт: 177.80 cm 

Ayameko is the middle child of the Kageyama family. Just like her two other siblings, she played volleyball, but because of an incident, she lost her eyesight. Her alias 'The Flower Maiden' is now forever lost in the book of volleyball. What she doesn't know is she still is engraved in player's minds. Unlike her younger brother, Tobio she is a kind and gentle person. Even if she lost her eyesight she can still see the good in people. 

While Ayameko is outwardly shy, soft-spoken, and eager to please, she possesses great inner strength. Ayameko is characterized as a thoughtful, serene, kind, and very polite, as noted from her always addressing people with appropriate. Knowing her brother, Tobio she tries her very best to make sure he's improving his social skills. You can see she's very patient when it comes to her brother, but she's also very patient when it comes to others as well. She's truly grateful to what Karasuno for helping out her baby brother, but mostly the volleyball club. 

She was called the flower maiden because her spiking would always bring all the attention to her. If you were there to witness her spiking it would like as she had flower sprouting all around her as all their petals formed wings behind her back. Her sets were as graceful as the dancing flowers in the wind. Though it's just a set you can see it all in it. 

ƒα¢тѕ

- Ayameko likes to wear flower scented perfumes and owns a lot of them. 

- She wears flower crowns and flower hairclips 24/7. 

- Gardening/planting flowers is her happiness. 

- She likes any food that has fruit.