三 I 桜(𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒂)

𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺

𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 - 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

αуαмєкσ'ѕ ρσιηт σƒ νιєω

I got up from my bed and I could sense someone's presence. 

"Who's there?" I said. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" I heard my father's voice. 

"Father, what are you doing?" I asked. "Well, the flower hairpins you ordered came so I decided to put them on your vanity." He replied to me. 

"Ah ok. By the way, what time is it?" I asked. "It's about 6:40 so you'll have to be up in 20 minutes." my father said as I heard in walk out and close the door behind him. 

I sit on my bed for a bit until my alarm rang. I get up and walk over to the door. Opening it quietly I walk into our bathroom(Tobio and her share a bathroom). I walk in and do my normal routine. After I finish, Tobio walked into the bathroom. We hug each other and continue what we are doing. I walk into my room and grab my uniform that's on my vanity chair. I put it on making sure I feel each part of the outfit so I'm putting it on correctly. 

"Tobio!" I call out. I call my brother every time I'm done putting on my outfit so he can check. "It's good nee-san, but your skirt is on backward." I thank him and put my skirt on the right way. I then call him in again. 

"Can you hand me the sakura pearl hair clip. The one with the two pink sakura's and one gold sakura." I fix my hair and clip the hairclip in my hair. Then I spray the sakura scented perfume on myself. 

"Let's go now, Tobio." We both head downstairs and eat breakfast. 

We put on our shoes and before we head out our mother calls for us. 

"Here are your umbrella's. It's going to start raining later this afternoon." We take our umbrella's and head out. 

"Which one of my umbrella's did mom pick out for me?" I asked Tobio. "She picked out your white lolita looking one." He replied.

"We're here, nee-san." Tobio said as I heard him open the gym doors. 

"Good morning everyone!" I said with a smile. 

"Good morning, Kageyama-chan and Kageyama." They all say. 

"Tobio, you go ahead and practice. I'll be with the Shimizu-san and Yachi-chan." I say. He lets go of my hand and heads to the court. 

"Shimizu-san? Yachi-chan?" I called out. I tried to walk, but almost bumping into something. Luckily, Takeda-sensei stopped me from slaming my face on the volleyball ple I believe. 

"Kageyama-san, please be careful when walking during practice." He said. I nodded and he lead me to the girls. 

"Are you ok, Kageyama-san?!" poor Yachi asked me worriedly. I told her I was fine while Shimizu-san tried to calm her down. 

"Oh right! You guys can call me Ayameko so it's much easier for you guys and both Tobio and I." I said. "Are you sure? We don't want to just call you by your first name." I reassured both them and all the team members. 

- α ƒєω мιηυтєѕ ℓαтєя - 3я∂ ρσιηт σƒ νιєω

Right now the boy's were playing a practice match with another highschool volleyball team. It was going smoothly, Karasuno was in the lead until the opposite team forcefully spiked the ball on Karasuno's side making it go straight for Yachi. 

Yachi was frozen. She thought no one was there with her to stop the ball, but before it even hit her someone no not someone, a fairy! A fairy like someone swiftly ran and blocked the ball from hitting Yachi straight in the face. 

Yachi and the rest of the boys looked to see who it was. It was Ayameko! They were all surprised to see it was Ayameko who saved Yachi. Tobio ran straight for his sister.  

"Nee-san!! Are you alright!?" He questioned worriedly. "I'm fine, Tobio. I still have my reflexes I guess.." She said. 

"But, how did you know it was going after Yachi??" He asked. Ayameko looks at her brother and puts her finger over her lips as a 'It's a secret'. Tobio was confused as well as the others. 

Yachi was on her knee's thanking Ayameko as Kiyoko tried to calm down Yachi. 

At the end, Karasuno won and they celebrated by getting free meat buns from Ukai. 

Tobio and Ayameko were now walking home in silence and just as their mother said it was raining. "How did you do that-" he got cut off. "Tobio, shh..that's something you can't know.." Tobio looked up at his sister her glossy white eyes pierced his soul as a smirk was placed on her lips. He just stays quiet as the sound of rain gets louder and louder.  

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩